Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anger issues on cycle

Redfield11

I've been on a 600mg test e and 50mg of dbol coming up to about 4 weeks. Up until now, I've seen reasonable gains and an increase in strength. I've had a few issues, went away from a week, still trained but only in hotel gym's and I now have a pretty bad leg injury so my capabilities in the gym are limited. My legs have always been good so I'm not that worried about neglecting them for now. But back, arms, delts, chest etc.. are coming along nicely.

However, in the last few days my temper has been really bad. A lot worse than it's ever been and the smallest thing gets me going. I find it hard to not kick off at home or at work and it's getting a bit of a worry. Normally I can control it, it's never usually that bad but at the moment it's starting to freak me out. Obviously 'roid rage' is a well known thing but as I've never experienced it it's a bit of a shock to the system.

Is there anything that I could to do to bring the anger down or is it simply a case of hanging in there until my cycle is over. You've not steered me wrong yet, so any advice will be gratefully received.

Red

It's one of those things you have to control I know it sounds like bad advice really and not to informative but its the truth the more you run aas the more you learn to control it try taking 10 mins in to morning and kind of just focus on breathing, tell your self what's going on and you are just short tempered right now focus on controlling it. If you told your fiancée then have another talk with her and describe what's going on and say if I start getting a temper let me walk away for a minute or two and ill be back a lot calmer. Just don't react out of instinct if you get what I am saying.

Also I have heard some people use Ashwagandha to help control stress but maybe that's what this has to do with, you did get stabbed if I remember correctly and you are stressing about it man just a thought you can buy or research it here.
https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/73/Ashwagandha/

lower your doses is the obvious option.

but also I want you to learn how to focus your rage into the weight room. if you feel yourself get angry then hit the weights immediately .. your leg injury is gonna be a problem obviously or i would tell you to go for a walk.

Always remeber your "On" and don't want to be another stereo type.I feel for ya Bro being stabbed and having to rehabilitate while in the middle of a cycle has to be so frustrating maybe find another hobby to also help you keep your mind occupied.
When I get achy joints on cycle it pisses me off more than anything because I feel I can't give 100% and I have to really watch how I act after a bad gym day so I feel ya.

There is a strong sedative antihistamine that a lot of sources sell (allergy med) called hydroxyzine pamoate it's also used to treat anxiety and in big doses works as a sleep aid 25 mg is a good place to start will mellow u out big time and way safer than benzodiazepines. Your doctor will probably just give u a script if you ask for it for the sleep reasons.

I talked a little about this in my recent thread. IMO, these issues become more noticeable when we get the added energy and strength from a cycle, not to mention the size which pumps up the ego, but it is not like they weren't there before. I recomend scheduling some mental health sessions once your through your PCT, we could all use some. If things get out of control, and it sounds like your getting a little concerned now, you can always go to PCT and get back to the gear at another time. This may present as an opportunity for you to work through some stuff and have a more enjoyable life in the long run, and there is always time for a cycle when you feel you have made some headway. In Buddhism we call it "changing poison into medicine".

Several good tips and reasonings for dealing with added aggression listed above especially from Steve. You have to find your zen. Focus on the positives of your life and always take a deep breath and think before allowing all the added strength and power you've worked hard to get gets you jammed up. I'm an overly aggressive person by nature and juice will always amp that trait up, but you just have to be mature enough to deal with other peoples issues that annoy you! And focus that energy towards the gym! Main thing man just stay cool under pressure don't let others anger you. Those that anger you control you emotionally. Show your true strength by being mature enough to juice without letting anything control your personality.

I agree that lot of it is being able to control my emotions, which I've usually been able to do. Like a lot of guys when I was in my teenage years I found that I lost my temper a lot and was quite aggressive, the surprising thing was that in those years I wasn't a particularly muscular guy, I was pretty skinny and I probably compensated for that by being aggressive. When I started putting beef on my bones I was a lot more easy going. Obviously hormones played a role in that, just as they are now.

I think for me the most important thing is that I don't become an aggressive or violent person, just got engaged and the last thing I want is to start acting like an idiot and do anything that could upset my fiancee. So for the time being I'll see how things go and keep telling myself that it's the juice that's making me angry not what people around me are doing and release that energy in the gym. If that can't be done then it might be an idea to go off and start PCT as buddhabuilder suggested. There are more important things in life than building muscle at the end of the day and if I can't control my emotions then it'll be irresponsible of me to carry on.

My biggest fear is because I'm quite big, 6'5", just over 270lbs combined with practising kickboxing for the best part of 20 years, I know that if for whatever reason I completely snapped then I could cause some damage. That's the last thing I want and maybe this is an opportunity for me to learn to control myself better. Discipline has always been pretty good but this is certainly a challenge.

I've been on a 600mg test e and 50mg of dbol coming up to about 4 weeks. Up until now, I've seen reasonable gains and an increase in strength. I've had a few issues, went away from a week, still trained but only in hotel gym's and I now have a pretty bad leg injury so my capabilities in the gym are limited. My legs have always been good so I'm not that worried about neglecting them for now. But back, arms, delts, chest etc.. are coming along nicely.

However, in the last few days my temper has been really bad. A lot worse than it's ever been and the smallest thing gets me going. I find it hard to not kick off at home or at work and it's getting a bit of a worry. Normally I can control it, it's never usually that bad but at the moment it's starting to freak me out. Obviously 'roid rage' is a well known thing but as I've never experienced it it's a bit of a shock to the system.

Is there anything that I could to do to bring the anger down or is it simply a case of hanging in there until my cycle is over. You've not steered me wrong yet, so any advice will be gratefully received.

Red

Never let ANY drug control you,,,if its getting out of hand and you cant control it,,,either back the dose down or cease the cycle.

Top Bottom