Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle...

new bb'er said:
aavar is ok as a stand alone prep. it's not very strong in small dosages, but in dosages like 150-250mg ed it's quit efektive. i would love to try 200mg anavar ed only for 8 weeks, but it's to expensive.

you can imo just do 60mg var ed for 6-8 weeks and gain about 6-8 pounds of LBM if your nutrition and training is as it's should be.

good luck with that..

I've run it in almost all of my cycles.. for me anything over 80mg after about 10 days you can't walk without lower back cramps so bad you have to stop walking until the swelling goes down..

best way to use the substance with expected results 40-60mg ed expect to stay the same weight, but lose 3-6 lbs of fat..

good luck..

I don't see the advantage of running a weak oral at a high dose... Instead use a stronger compound at a lower dose...

Max dose for anavar (And I'm stretching it here a bit): 80-100mg ED

new bb'er said:
why??

i know a bunch off guys who have done it with great results.. and by the way.. if you read my ansver again.. i don't tell him to do 200mg anavar ed. i just say that i would love to try it. actually i tell him to go on with 60mg ed.. so next time.. before you atack some body with your (not just you) "thats insane"/he's fucked up"/ don't listen to that dum as" and so on.. be sure that you have read and understod what that person actualy said at first :qt:

I call bullshit.

I know a lot of guys that are on gear and I have never heard of anyone running 200mg Var standalone for 8 weeks.

I seriously doubt you know "a bunch" of guys that ran that cycle.

ROFL at "my source ran out because of the olympics".

Like the olympics is this huge steroid sponge and all the gear gets sucked into the glutes and livers of thousands of olympic athletes, making the whole planet run dry of gear!

What the hell happened in this thread? Holy shit.

We got guys throwing out 200mg+ dosages and source requests and all sorts of crazy shit. lol

new BB'er,

No, just no. Whoever you know that took that high of a dose is a total idiot.

Soychicano,

upon signing up for this site you agreed to read and abide by the rules. You didn't do either of them. Read the stickies and know the rules. Next time you do this the mods will ban you from the site.

GdupM6,

Stick with your original plan of 300mg test and 60mg var. 60 mg is high if this is a first. 40mg is PLENTY if you are running test with it. Always start low and go from there.

If you can run test at 200mg and var at 20mg and get fantastic gains, that means any dose higher than that is just being wasted. 300mg and 40mg var is a good solid dose, but not getting crazy with it and should provide fantastic gains in strength and lean mass.

Hell I couldnt even handle the appetite issues at 40mg. As a matter of fact I dropped it down to 20mg and still had to drop it from my cycle because It started causing me stress induced hiccuping. I guess everyones differant but 200mg? That's just silly and a total waste.

Got it..

So I will stick with my original plan

Test E 300mg /EW /1-12
Anavar 50mg/ED/ 6-12
PCT : PP Test Recovery Stack

Do i need anything else for this first cycle? I know someone mentioned Proviron.

GdupM6 said:
Got it..

So I will stick with my original plan

Test E 300mg /EW /1-12
Anavar 50mg/ED/ 6-12
PCT : PP Test Recovery Stack

Do i need anything else for this first cycle? I know someone mentioned Proviron.

yeah. get some clomid and/or nolva for PCT as well. PP products are great, but you need real PCT drugs with you. You'll also need some arimidex with you too in case you bloat too much on test (sign of too much estrogen conversion). Last thing you want is bitch tits.

I'd run .25mg a dex EOD throughout. Do not use proviron for PCT. Proviron is HPTA suppressive. However, druring cycle, proviron will be awesome while you run test only before jumping on the var. It would also keep estro at bay some. I'd do that intead.

dabuffguy said:
yeah. get some clomid and/or nolva for PCT as well. PP products are great, but you need real PCT drugs with you. You'll also need some arimidex with you too in case you bloat too much on test (sign of too much estrogen conversion). Last thing you want is bitch tits. QUOTE]

+!000

Top Bottom