Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle...

new bb'er said:
aavar is ok as a stand alone prep. it's not very strong in small dosages, but in dosages like 150-250mg ed it's quit efektive. i would love to try 200mg anavar ed only for 8 weeks, but it's to expensive.

you can imo just do 60mg var ed for 6-8 weeks and gain about 6-8 pounds of LBM if your nutrition and training is as it's should be.

BAD advice - no arguing please

Hey,

Does any one know any secure/reliable websites where i can directly buy pots of 100 2.5mg or 5mg BTG anavar or anavar that is just as good as the BTG line?

The reason i ask is because i live in the u.k and since the olympics has started the sorce i normally go to has run dry and i dont know why so i think it would be easier if i could just get it directly myself.

Thanks

Chicano

SOY CHICANO said:
Hey,

Does any one know any secure/reliable websites where i can directly buy pots of 100 2.5mg or 5mg BTG anavar or anavar that is just as good as the BTG line?

The reason i ask is because i live in the u.k and since the olympics has started the sorce i normally go to has run dry and i dont know why so i think it would be easier if i could just get it directly myself.

Thanks

Chicano

Edit your post, you cannot ask for sources bro :qt:

SOY CHICANO said:
Hey,

Thanks

Chicano
dude u seriously must be retarted .. u need some time off to rethink things

Last edited:
Test + Anavar = most wonderful cycle ever. I'm finishing week 3 and its just starting to work, but damn does it work. Feeling great and getting stronger every workout.

I personally like test as the base for any cycle. Never dodge the needle. Regardless of how apprehensive you are toward needles, a couple shots of test will fix that right up. I used to hate needles, now I'd stick every day if need be.

cobra im new to this site so could you throw me a msg lettin me know what i can n cant ask for and hurricane what would yu suggest i do then buddy?

Soy,

Read the stickies for forum rules - EF is not a source site. However the new sponser "sourcecheck" is a pay site reviewing online suppliers. maybe an idea to join? I have never tried it, its pretty new.

UG Var is always a minefield, so many are underdosed. No advice on that one bro

new bb'er said:
why??

i know a bunch off guys who have done it with great results.. and by the way.. if you read my ansver again.. i don't tell him to do 200mg anavar ed. i just say that i would love to try it. actually i tell him to go on with 60mg ed.. so next time.. before you atack some body with your (not just you) "thats insane"/he's fucked up"/ don't listen to that dum as" and so on.. be sure that you have read and understod what that person actualy said at first :qt:

I Would LOVE to see the results of the bloodwork on your liver enzymes.

Top Bottom