Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle...

GdupM6

24 years old
170lbs
5'7
13 to 14 % body fat

Original cyle plan was :

Test E: 300mg EW/12
Anavar 60mg/weeks 6 -12

Test Recovery Stack as PCT:

Goal is to throw on some mass, but ultimately get shredded and hard..

Was Rethinking to do maybe just an Anavar only cycle.... What are you guys thoughts on this?

Would anyone care to share their experiences / results with an anavar only cycle?

GdupM6 said:
24 years old
170lbs
5'7
13 to 14 % body fat

Original cyle plan was :

Test E: 300mg EW/12
Anavar 60mg/weeks 6 -12

Test Recovery Stack as PCT:

Goal is to throw on some mass, but ultimately get shredded and hard..

Was Rethinking to do maybe just an Anavar only cycle.... What are you guys thoughts on this?

Would anyone care to share their experiences / results with an anavar only cycle?

if this is not ur first cycle, then this would be good
1-12 test 300mgs ew
6-12 var 60mgs ed
proviron at 50mgs ed,
and PP test recovery stack for pct maybe some HCg depending how bad shut down is

if u can substitute the test e for test prop at 50mgs ed or 100mgs eod

as long as ur diet and training is spot on u will drop BF

peace

aavar is ok as a stand alone prep. it's not very strong in small dosages, but in dosages like 150-250mg ed it's quit efektive. i would love to try 200mg anavar ed only for 8 weeks, but it's to expensive.

you can imo just do 60mg var ed for 6-8 weeks and gain about 6-8 pounds of LBM if your nutrition and training is as it's should be.

new bb'er said:
aavar is ok as a stand alone prep. it's not very strong in small dosages, but in dosages like 150-250mg ed it's quit efektive. i would love to try 200mg anavar ed only for 8 weeks, but it's to expensive.

you can imo just do 60mg var ed for 6-8 weeks and gain about 6-8 pounds of LBM if your nutrition and training is as it's should be.

that dose of var is insane, plus there are better alternatives than var if ur using that much of it

new bb'er said:

#

Christ,

Ignore this advice. Stick with 60mg ed.

Is this the type of crazy advice GD was calling everyone out on?

cobracock1979 said:
#

Christ,

Ignore this advice. Stick with 60mg ed.

Is this the type of crazy advice GD was calling everyone out on?

where did that thread go?

agreed 200 mg var a day is to much .. like way to much

10001110101 said:
200mg/day VAR? that's a ridiculous dosage, you can only go so high with orals man.

why??

i know a bunch off guys who have done it with great results.. and by the way.. if you read my ansver again.. i don't tell him to do 200mg anavar ed. i just say that i would love to try it. actually i tell him to go on with 60mg ed.. so next time.. before you atack some body with your (not just you) "thats insane"/he's fucked up"/ don't listen to that dum as" and so on.. be sure that you have read and understod what that person actualy said at first :qt:

Top Bottom