Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar has been amazing for dieting help

I can say without a doubt that running Anavar has made dieting alot easier. I dont have the hunger pains and cravings like when on other AAS. I will post some pictures of my progress which to me has been nothing short of amazing after a 5 year haitus. If are looking to get shredded. A low dose Test Cyp of about 200mg /wk and 2 IU HGH a day and 100 Mg Anavar a day is my current dosing. But for people who have trouble with hunger causing them to cheat on their diet...one word...Anavar

I can say without a doubt that running Anavar has made dieting alot easier. I dont have the hunger pains and cravings like when on other AAS. I will post some pictures of my progress which to me has been nothing short of amazing after a 5 year haitus. If are looking to get shredded. A low dose Test Cyp of about 200mg /wk and 2 IU HGH a day and 100 Mg Anavar a day is my current dosing. But for people who have trouble with hunger causing them to cheat on their diet...one word...Anavar

100 mg's a day is nice and heavy for an oral. how long is your var gunna be run for? but post up those pics, i'd like to see the before and after of a simple cycle like this . this sounds like a great tune up cycle.

Top Bottom