Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and liver

Bill W

I did a search on the effects of anavar on the liver and most sites and posts say that it doesn't have any negative effect. That said, most of the descriptions of this substance were written a few years ago, when people were not popping 50 mg worth ED for 8-10 weeks. Does anyone have any personal info on raised liver values from anavar at these dosages. It seems that anavar usage has exploded recently, maybe because of the cheaper chinese version. Can anyone categorically say that anavar isn't bad for your liver at 50 mg? Are there any studies out there indicating this. Thanks

First, virtually all doses over 40mg daily will have some effect on the liver. Second, I have read that if the dosage is taken all at once, there is less effect than if taken throughout the day.

Anavar isnt bad on your liver, BUT it does affect it. I would safe it is the safest steroid to use. One because of its mild side effects. Two because unlike primo you dont have to inject and as i have just read a thread some people have "problems" injecting which i cant understand.

that's fair, but it IS 17aa, right? I guess its better than dbol, but its NOT as safe as an injectible, right?

Better than dbol sides, no doubt. Its 17aa. If you inject primo right its just as safe.

It is true that if you split your doses as to sustain your androgen levels it could possibly cause negative effects on your liver values. If you give your liver break in a 24-hour day than your are less likely to have any problems. If it is a concern of yours than allow your levels to drop off when you sleep. This will give your liver a chance to detox. How much is debatable though. But if you take this approach than you will also lose some of the benefits of the drug. Your best defense still is lots of water and ALA.

I took Anavar for 6 weeks, 20mg twice a day. Had my blood test done and my liver values were not only good, they were better than what is considered normal. Sounds pretty safe to me. If you check around to some of the studies involving oxandrolone you'll see some that claim it actually improves liver function.

I have been wondering about this. If its 17aa, then how can it or any other 17aa like winny be less damaging then dbol? they both require the same dealkylation metabolism. I think this may be a huge myth

I took Anavar for 6 weeks, 20mg twice a day. Had my blood test done and my liver values were not only good, they were better than what is considered normal
This means nothing. My grand,mother smoked a pack a day for 40 years and lived until 85, is smoking not damaging to lungs?

Top Bottom