Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Katanadrol v2.0

From what I've read, it's a prostanazol compound and the only thing (chemically) differentiating it from winny is that it's missing the whole 17aa group- which is what makes winny MUCH more bioavailable, and, accordingly, more liver toxic. Apparently the 17aa group was removed (to make it legal) and replaced with a different (non-toxic) group that allows it to be absorbed through the lymphatic system. It has significantly lower bioavailability (which is why the effective dosage is so high), but its also not liver-toxic. I've read that the b/a is around 10-15%; so, theoretically, if you take enough, its like taking a non-toxic winny: making it ideal for stacking. Plus, I've been taking a pretty low dose of var, as well as some solid liver supports, while running the katana anyways, so I'm not overly concerned about whatever minor strain it might be putting on my liver.

Is Katanadrol comparable with anavar? Results wise? Because as other bros have said, they supposedly yield similar results (in theory) but is this true in practice?

Well, I can't really give you a definitive answer right now since I stacked it with the var. But, one of my boys is trying to get security clearance for his career (so he "can't" do anything illegal) and he's running it solo. He's doing 250mg a day and he's 3 weeks in. He's definitely loving it, but he's never done real gear so he doesn't have anything to compare it to. He's gotten more vascular though, and he's gained about 10lbs on most of his upper body lifts and 20lbs on his squats and deads. I wanted to know how effective it really was so we each took some measurements before. He was at 16% bf (using the handheld bf measurer). He's going 5-6 weeks so I'll be sure to drop back in with all his results. I gave him my workout sheet and told him to fill it out every day. Hopefully he listened haha.

From my personal experience, while running the stack I noticed more aggression than I would get from a var only cycle. I'm assuming this means its more androgenic. I also know that it's worse on ur joints than var. But var is better, and, suprisingly, more cost efficient if you can get a decent source. So unless you have legal issues, don't have a good source, or have liver issues, I'd stick with var.

Top Bottom