Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Katanadrol v2.0

The Guyyy

Just wondering what anyone's thoughts are about stacking anavar at 50-70mg a day for 8 weeks with katanadrol (furazadrol, orastan-a) at 150-250mg a day for at least 3-4 weeks. I got the katanadrol as a christmas gift so I figured I might as well give it a go. I'm 6'3 215 about 14% bf and I'm trying to get to 8-10%. I'm not running test with this cycle, so no need to comment about adding it in. I've run var with and without test so I know what to expect. I haven't seen any logs or info about the stack, but it seems that they would work pretty well together; kinda like var and a weak winny without destroying your liver.

I appreciate the quick response, but any chance you would be willing to explain why it isn't a good idea? I thought most people say that 2 orals are bad together because the effects on the liver, but Katanadrol isn't methylated/alkylated so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, from what I've seen it isn't very bad on lipids either. And I have a good diet and training program; I just want to lose the fat while maintaing/gaining as much muscle as possible in the process. I've run var several times before and that is why I know that it is helpful for my goals (I'm running the var regardless, I just want to know why I should or shouldnt add the katanadrol).

2 orals together = no

Gonna have to disagree with you here on the basis that katanadrol isn't a toxic compound like normal orals. It is non-methylated.

Plenty of people on here running Beastdrol and katanadrol together so I don't see why katanadrol and another oral would be a problem bro

I'm no expert but I do my research and katanadrol with another oral IMO would not be a problem.

I'm sure one of the vets will chime in on this.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Just wanted to drop back in and say that katanadrol with var is pretty solid. My gains have been really great. I'm using the exact same var that I've used in the past, and I've noticed that with the addition of the katana, my aggression is a lot higher than usual (from var alone). I've only been running 30mg of var for the past 3 weeks-which is usually my standard protocol only for the first week- but I noticed that I already felt really good by the time it kicked in (again, I'm figuring that its gotta be the stack).
Another thing definitely worth noting: my libido has been ridiculous. Var has always made me "produce a quart" so to say haha, but it drops my libido so much that I usually don't care enough to victimize anybody. However, lately I've felt like I'm going through puberty again; ready to go at all times. I'm assuming that its got something to do with the katana, since i've never felt like this from var alone.
The only negative I noticed is that I feel like I'm holding a little more water than usual. I'm not certain that it has to do with the stack/hormones (since neither substance is known to aramotize), but it's a little irritating. My diet is pretty spot on as well, so I'm thinking there might be something going on with my sodium: potassium balance.
Anyways, this is my last couple days of the katana and I just wanted to somewhat document my experience with the stack. I would say that I'm upset about running out, but I'll be upping my var dosage to 60mg a day so I'm not too bothered haha. I'm not sure if I'll stack it again (since the katana is pretty expensive), but I'll definitely reccomend it if its free or if you're short on var/ waiting for more to get sent, and you want to make the most of what you've got.
I can also say that the katana is definitely a legit legal (for now) supp. Definitely a good alternative for those who want to be clean (with regards to the law) or can't get ahold of any aas.

no sense in stacking these compounds together.. they product similar results

katan @ 400mg is pretty much var. or the gains will be very very similar. both are $$$ orals and i would rather mix them with test. but yes you can stack those two, normally you NEVER stack 2 orals but these are as mild as they come.

Agreed, I would rather mix them with test as well. The only reason I did it was because I got the katana for free and there weren't really any potential negatives from running both. Katana isn't methylated, or hard on your liver in any other respect, so I figured why not. So the sense behind it was that it was free, its making my var last longer (giving me an extra 12 days at 60mg), and the benefits outweighed any possible negatives.

Gonna have to disagree with you here on the basis that katanadrol isn't a toxic compound like normal orals. It is non-methylated.

Plenty of people on here running Beastdrol and katanadrol together so I don't see why katanadrol and another oral would be a problem bro

I'm no expert but I do my research and katanadrol with another oral IMO would not be a problem.

I'm sure one of the vets will chime in on this.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Non methol? Does make a difference but all pills still pass thru your liver and heart then liver again untill its finally broken down if I remember correcttly. Maybe its non methol but doesnt it say -17a alakyed ( spelt worng )

Top Bottom