Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Clen? Please advise me....

demand72

Hello,

I have been taking Anavar IP for about 2 weeks, but only once a day (10mg total).

My body fat was 38% before I started a diet and exercise program(almost 2 months ago), and my weight was 149. Now I am at 32%, (sometimes varies 29-32) and 143 weight, (also varies from 139-143).

It seems to me that I am not moving with only Anavar...I do feel stronger, but my weight and my body fat won't change.

I have Clen at home, so I was wondering if I should take both Clen and Anavar together to help me lose some fat? If so, what would be the right amount and period of time? Also, could be weight gain one of Anavar's side effect for some people?

Please advise me on that...I am brand new to all of this!

Thank you so much,

Roma75

OKAY, i'm not sure why you started with this in the first place.. with only 2 months of time in the gym it sounds like you had and still do have along way to go before you start using AS... these aren't otc fat burners, anavar isn't a fat burner at all...

Anavar is a steroid that will help preserve or increase lean muscle mass while dieting and training hard...

IMHO you need to forget about both of them, get an ECA stack, put in a year or so of solid gym time, heavy lifting and lots of cardio, with a clean clean clean diet... and then MAYBE consider AS use... they are really just a waste of money for you now (as you may have already realized)

yes, anavar may cause you to gain weight (muscle).. it is a steroid, that's what they do... will the clen help you loose weight,? probably, but with your experience that weight loss probably wont last and you'll may even end up dig yourself in a little deeper (messing with these types of drugs can sometimes backfire, especially if you aren't already very close to your goals (which, incidently i don't know, so i could be way off base in this whole post, i apologize if that is the case))

i'm not saying that you are grossly out of shape, just that it sounds like you are looking for a quick fix and there really isn't one... sorry...

good luck in your endevors, but remember any change worth making is worth doing right, and it doesn't sound like you are taking the right path with this...

im taking anavar and clen right now. its my first cycle too. i started my anna at 5mg and now im taking 10. i wanted to wait till the end of my cycle but something came up and i had to start it now. i think the clen/ox cycle should shed some fat. take the clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (ive read this is the best method...some say 2 days on 2 days off) on ur off weeks take an eca or a nyc stack or something. when i started the clen i took one pill... didnt do shit so i popped another and another.. every day i would take an additional two or three. my whole "clen cycle" was shot to shit cause i purchased oxyflux .02mg which are said to be underdosed or not consistant. b/c they werent strong i was poppin about 8 a day...now im all out and ive only been on it for about a week or so. what a waste!! :bawling: dont make this mistake.. do a search on clen.. u will find tons of info. good luck!

LMAO.. PHEM... ur right... i AM on crack... ok.. i missed that little remark that stated u just started training 2 months ago... now i agree with phem... i would stick with and eca or something like that first... dont use the big guns till u really need em. get closer to ur goals theeeeennnnn shoot the juice;)

p.s. always listen to phem!! if phem and kbgrl both post...always take phem's advice :D

phem... u are so smart. kisses to u my lil mentor:bigkiss: thanks for kickin my bootie and the crack out my system. nooooow i seeeeee :D

;)

silly girl.. kix are for tribs....

damn i'm tired... i have NO idea where that came from... must finish presentation for tomorrow...

Phemomena said:
;)

silly girl.. kix are for tribs....

damn i'm tired... i have NO idea where that came from... must finish presentation for tomorrow...

ohhhh and would u mind telling the class what ur presentation will be on? the elite fitness women's board? or perhaps the effects of oxandrolone? hummmmm!?!? get back to work ya bum !! :D

the 'class' can kiss my squatters butt :) hehe

roma/demand - sorry for messin up in your thread like this... it gets late.. we get stupid... you've made great progress thus far, just keep working hard, you really don't need the AS/clen right now... trust me.... it's not to late to stop and put it aside, work hard and research...

ip sucks anyways... opps... sorry...that's probably not politically correct of me... hehe...

do we have one? nope, do we have such a post... probably somebody tried to take a stab at it, but it's really such a subjective thing and everyone does things for their own reasons... we do have a number of posts that state the reasons that do NOT justify AS use...

those being fat loss, fat loss, fat loss....

hehe :)

as for the when it is really up to the individual, but they should know their body and make the choices for the right reasons (see above)... i feel that you know when you're ready and you'll find your way to a board like this or some other place and educate yourself... know what you're putting into your body, know the risks, consequenses and be realistic about things...

i'm sorry if what i said offends some, my intentions are not to be mean or critizing... i'll always try at my best to keep this board real... no sense sugar coating the truth... if you can't handle it, you shouldn't be playing this game...

and with that said, i'm gone.. g'night all..

Top Bottom