Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol, test, boldenone, tren, winny

tha_hustla

Hello guys, i was thinking about next cycle. Im not going to do it yet, because with less i will grow too. I just want to see your opinions on this:
1-4:.anadrol: 50mg
1-10: test : 750mg
1-10: boldenone: 600mg
1-6:tren E: 300mg
9-13:tren A: 100 EOD
9-13:winny: 50 EOD
9-13: test prop: 100 EOD

1-13:HCG: 500 iu
14-16: Nolva: 30-20-20 (if needed during cycle at 10 ED)
14-16:Clomid: 100-50-50

welcome to EF!

could we have some stats please?

- height
- training history
- previous cycle experience

etc etc :)
ok, thx for the interest. But this cycle is too much for me, i dont want to do it yet because i would grow with less, just wanted to know opinions about it.
My stats: 26 years, 5ft8 185 lbs, 4 years training, 2 cycles.

To complicated and "scientific". 2 compounds for 10-12 weeks, with an oral to kick start, OR an oral finish, is all most people ever really need until they get advanced.

thanks

yes its too much def for someone of your size and cycle experience.

no point using more than you need to get good gains, all thats asking for is more of the negative effects.

what were your 2 cycles that you have already ran?

500 test 600 bolde for 12 weeks

500 test 600 bolde for 12 weeks
I would run that again, but I would drop the eq to 400-500 a week, run for 14-16 weeks, and add Masteron at 300-400mg a week. That is a great cycle right there. Or sub the EQ with primo for a kick ass cycle. Test, DHB, DHT cycle - smack! :cool:

I would run that again, but I would drop the eq to 400-500 a week, run for 14-16 weeks, and add Masteron at 300-400mg a week. That is a great cycle right there. Or sub the EQ with primo for a kick ass cycle. Test, DHB, DHT cycle - smack! :cool:

thanx man! :)
i waws thinking about doing a 500 test 400 deca for 12 weeks, dbol the first 4 weeks at 35-40ED, and winny at the end at 50 ED. What do you think?

def go for the deca then :)

500 test 300-400 deca is a great mass cycle. you will do very well with that for gaining some size

make sure to have dostinex or something for prolactin on hand incase of deca gyno or deca limp dick etc
Yeah, Mass? Test, Deca, dbol. Drop the winny - you want to be lifting hard, and winny kills the joints and makes it hard to lift heavy. Sub Masteron in instead.

Top Bottom