Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An AAS user's worst nightmare...

hey bro hope all goes well....at least you got your mind right...the cycle doesnt matter it is getting better....and i know you will. Think positive!!!

Fuck bro where to begin. I am sorry you are going through this shit. Have you noticed anything else like sores or bruising easily or bruising of the injection sites? Damn, you're one of the cats that does his homework too so it sucks that you had to get sick. Think positive and that will help a lot with the recovery.

...and I'm going through it right now. If you think you got it bad, check out my horror story.

I'm 4 weeks into my Primobolan/Testosterone cycle. A week ago from last Sunday I came down with what can only be described as the worst flu I've ever had. I'm talking, can't get out of bed, severe body aches, can't swallow because your throat is on fire, 102 temperature, etc. I noticed right from the start, my urine was very dark, so I figured I was dehydrated and drank as many fluids as I could swallow (even ice water hurt to swallow) and stopped my Dieselbolan as a pre-caution. I also stopped my excess protein consumption and all the supplements so as not to stress my liver and kindneys further (this is how bad I felt). Come Wednesday, I did another injection of test and Primo to keep my levels stable. I started to feel better, but my urine was still getting darker. Come Friday, I had the onset of jaundice. Saturday was worse and I almost went to the ER. Doc said if I have any fever, or it gets worse to go. It seemed to level off, but I had urine and blood work today and my billirubin and urine protein are off the charts. I'm waiting to see how the blood comes back tomorrow and hoping this can be cured and that I haven't got too much damage to my liver and kidneys. Obviously, I stopped my cycle and will have to go into PCT, which right now is secondary to me getting better.

Even though I did everything right, a freak sickness came along and infiltrated my body. What part, if any, the gear played in all this I don't know, but I know Primo increases red blood cell count. A healthy liver can handle this, but maybe not a stressed one like mine thats not operating 100%. Prudence dictates that I stop putting all foreign substances into my body for right now. More importantly, I'm trying to escape with my health intact and its scary. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Everyone out there, take your AAS use seriously. These drugs are serious business and can complicate matters seriously and unexpectedly. Remember: Life can turn on a dime...

Peace.

Well we all have to admit that gear is immuno-supressive so if anything, the gear weakened you.

Well we all have to admit that gear is immuno-supressive so if anything, the gear weakened you.

my friend who just went through renal failure was told by multiple doctors that his abuse of gear was a non-factor. he got so lean the fish he was eating had no fat to bind to for excretion. would have needed over 4 gallons of water a day to filter it all. they all wanted to blame the drugs but couldnt find any correlation.

my friend who just went through renal failure was told by multiple doctors that his abuse of gear was a non-factor. he got so lean the fish he was eating had no fat to bind to for excretion. would have needed over 4 gallons of water a day to filter it all. they all wanted to blame the drugs but couldnt find any correlation.

I'm curious how lean was this guy?

I believe that 100%!!! A good friend of mine that use to compete back in the day(trained/competed with kai green), told me a story about a time he was so dry and lean from his diet that he had 8oz of red meat and it sent him to the ER. And this guy is 100% natty and always has been.

This sport is no joke. It can be as unhealthy as you make it.

On a 2nd note: Hope ya get better oiler! Keep everyone posted!!!

Top Bottom