Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright ladies.....help a guy out

I have searched for a good workout that focuses mainly on the toning aspect since I posted this and have came up with varying opinions on the amount of sets and reps that are effective for her goals. Do you ladies have any sites/info/advice,ect...... that I could use to find her the right program for toning and losing body fat, not really to build?

Thanks

You ladies have been really helpful

I don't think you have read. because you have missed the whole point :) She has to have something to "tone" first off :) Why would an individual not want to "build" muscle? That is crazyness :) If she is wanting to be anorexic or something but if she wants to be a healthy person, then she will need something to tone down, so she will need some muscle :) If she honestly thinks she is going to get big, she is mistaken, its very hard for a girl to put on muscle without a lot of work, dieting, and supplements. Warlobo has posted a workout plan for girls just starting out, that is a real basic routine, with basic movements, something she needs to start on. If she thinks she is going to get big, tell her she is just freaking nuts :) :) :)

And another thing, and some people might disagree with me, in which case is fine and dandy, but my workout doesnt change from bulking up to leaning down, diet takes care of that. I went from 123 to 150 and am going from 150 down to 120, on the exact same workout routine. Of course at 120 I would be at around 4% body fat hopefully, just depends on how my body reacts, but the workout doesnt change one bit, same number of sets and reps and same exercise, of course I change it up on occasion to shock the muscles after a couple months of the same thing, but the base stays the same. :) :) :)

Brickgirl sums it up for you! See the above 2 posts!

tone = four letter word around here (IMO) ;)

your gf can lift heavy and maintain a very healthy lean body

good luck

And another thing ;) To everyone that has private messaged me asking about my "diet" I will post it here, I hope you all look that wanted to know :)

7:00am 1/2 cup Dry Oatmeal
1 protein shake

10:00am 1 chicken breast
1/2 potato

1:00pm 1 chicken breast
1/2 cup plain rice

4:00pm 4oz Sirloin
1/2 potato

7:00pm 1/2 cup rice
1 Protein Shake

all weight of food is precooked weight.
I hope this helps, have fun :)
This is not the type of diet your friend needs to be on, its kinda tailored to my final weight and will change drastically over the next 5 months, this is just my starting point on the pre contest diet. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Gosh! Picky arn't ya ;) Well, let's see :)

7:00am 1/2 cup Dry Oatmeal 65cal,2.5p,11.5car,1f
1 protein shake 90cal,18.5p,2car,0f

10:00am 1 chicken breast 310cal,54p,0car,10f
1/2 potato 72cal,2p,17car,0f

1:00pm 1 chicken breast 310cal,54p,0car,10f
1/2 cup plain rice 125cal,3p,20car,0f

4:00pm 4oz Sirloin 230cal,36p,0car,8f
1/2 potato 72cal,2p,17car,0f

7:00pm 1/2 cup rice 125cal,3p,20car,0f
1 Protein Shake 90cal,18.5p,2car,0f

lets see, that looks like 193.5grams protein, 89.5grams carbs, and 29grams of fat :) Keep the questions coming! :)

You see, the reason I say that she wants to try to tone without building is because she already is is big in a muscular sense. Her arm and calvs are almost as big as mine, and to me it seemed that she eats very well. Thats why I figured that with some help from a good program and AS she might be able to loose some of the fat that she cant loose with her workout. As far as the cardio what is your recommendation on what she should do. I always thought that running was a good cardio and now I have people telling me differently. Also what rep range on free weights do you recommend?

Thanks for the help

AS will not help her with fat loss. I personally do around 4 sets of 6-12 reps per exercise, 12 reps warming up, down to 6 reps with as heavy as I can go and get 6 reps, usually last one is a total failure one. Cardio, I teach spinning classes, so I have to try to keep my cardio down, it depends on what her base line cardio is now, and then move it up a small notch, or if she is already doing a lot of cardio, have her completely take it out for 6-8 weeks, she will lose weight just doing that alone. Of course, all in my opionion. See ya :)

Top Bottom