Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All Steroids legal Jan. 21st 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronpaulman

As of January 21st 2009 the following items will be made available at whatever price the free-market decides:

Deca, winny, EQ, Test-E, cyp, prop, et al.

Prohibition will once again be repealed, and the oppression of the body builder is no more.

There's one catch: Ron Paul, Congressman from Texas must be elected as the new President of the United States of America.

Surprisingly, Ron Paul is winning a majority of the straw polls, despite the mainstream media not reporting it.

Time has come for big drastic change, and Dr. Ron Paul is the man with the intent to do so.

Believe that! Ron Paul will win, if you want it.

Don't let this opportunity pass us all up. Here's a chance for true freedom as the Founding Fathers described it.

The Ron Paul movement is growing by leaps and bounds on a daily basis. My intent is to get the body building community behind the man aswell.

When was the last time you didn't have to pick between the lesser of two evils?

I have never been so excited about a politician in my life. He's the real deal
not another phony crooked politician.

The more you learn about Ron Paul the more you will like him.

Let's do this. Peace

he is old school republican, old school in a very strict sense. things have changed for the parties. in other words, if JFK was runnin today, he would be considered a moderate republican. ron is a libertarian in sheeps clothing. lol. i am lib as well ( its just so hard for folks to get past the "kook" factor)

If that is his platform he will have a hard time winning any thing

Ron Paul is no kook. Read what he says. Read what he stands for. He is not a fringe candidate, and he's in line with what most Americans want for this country and for themselves. RP has delivered over 4,000 babies and believes in life but thinks it should be decided at the State level, how the Founding Fathers deligated it.

He does not believe in any massive federal bureaucracy policing our habits, beliefs and choices.

If you think he's a kook then we're all kooks because the movement is getting frickin huge because we're sick and tired of this sh%#

He believes in capital punishment in theory, not how we practice it today.

You know you want him, he's ending the DRug war

I'm sure that alot of nay-sayers didn't think that Martin Luther KIng Jr. could do what he did.

I'm sure that Martin Luther King Jr. knew that it was going to take alot of hard work.

So we don't give up; we're not defeatists and quitters.

I'm a body builder too, and I work my ass off in the gym. I know what I'm doing, because I did it wrong for so long before.

We all, unless we're some kind of clown, never give up!

It's a fight and it's gonna be nasty, so you can puss out and say: I can't do it, it's too hard or do the right thing.

Don't take my word for it google Ron Paul and decide for yourself

mothefucker you're FAR from being martin luther king jr,and thats being direct and to the point..........quit posing as a person that you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom