Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All Guts and Glory - My First Test Cycle

Wilde, how'd you get that bf%? Calipered? Whoever did it was experienced at it? Anyways i'd get it down before hitting your first cycle.

Here's what I've come up with:

1. Nolva + DAA PCT
2. HCG Taper + Nolva PCT
3. Nolva + HCGenerate PCT
4. HCGenerate on cycle, continue through PCT along with Nolva.

Which option is best, bearing in mind that I doubt I'm going to put on much muscle mass during this cycle?

oxy, BF% was obtained using the Neck/Abdomen/Height ratio. Tanita scale supports this.

What's the logic behind losing more weight before a 12 week cutter? By my calculations, I should lose at least 18lbs of fat in 12 weeks, and be at a decent 13% bf.

Here's what I've come up with:

1. Nolva + DAA PCT
2. HCG Taper + Nolva PCT
3. Nolva + HCGenerate PCT
4. HCGenerate on cycle, continue through PCT along with Nolva.

Which option is best, bearing in mind that I doubt I'm going to put on much muscle mass during this cycle?

Nolva is outdated crap. Use the HCG while on and once you're off switch to UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE for 6 weeks. And if you want to keep feeling "on" use BRIDGE until the next cycle. That's gold.

What's the logic behind losing more weight before a 12 week cutter? By my calculations, I should lose at least 18lbs of fat in 12 weeks, and be at a decent 13% bf.

You're calculating a drop to 13% bf during this cycle and youre currently 22% bf , 6-1 @ 201 lbs at start.
At those stats u dont have a solid amount of muscle base under the fat to begin this cycle and you will eat up a lot of what u do have as base trying to accomplish that high of a bf reduction. The idea for a cutter is to drop fat while preserving muscle.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

You're calculating a drop to 13% bf during this cycle and youre currently 22% bf , 6-1 @ 201 lbs at start.
At those stats u dont have a solid amount of muscle base under the fat to begin this cycle and you will eat up a lot of what u do have as base trying to accomplish that high of a bf reduction. The idea for a cutter is to drop fat while preserving muscle.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

When I mentioned these things, he got upset.

My first cycle was incredible because I had a good base, kept it mild, and had a solid PCT. These are all things that he should plan on.

When I mentioned these things, he got upset.

My first cycle was incredible because I had a good base, kept it mild, and had a solid PCT. These are all things that he should plan on.

Yep the standard first cycle protocol... put on muscle and get stronger and gain weight. What he's planning is to finish the home stretch of his very successful weight loss using the wrong methods. I've been out of it for a long time and im sitting at 15-16% bf and no way would I start a cycle b/c I won't see the true benefits. And i'd loooooove to do a nice cycle of test tbol right now!

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

Please tell me where I'm wrong in my understanding oxy.

A fat loss of 1.5lbs a week with minimal muscle loss is not unreasonable, especially given:
1. Nutrient partioning effects of T3
2. The Beta-2 stimulatory effects of Alb
3. The anti-catabolism of running test alongside this
4. Low volume, heavy compound weight lifting
and
5. A clean diet with high protein intake.

If I were to diet intensively for 12 weeks, would this not be the best way to go about it in terms of rate of fat loss AND muscle preservation? Bear in mind I have no intentions of being some huge jacked dude ever.

Please tell me where I'm wrong in my understanding oxy.

A fat loss of 1.5lbs a week with minimal muscle loss is not unreasonable, especially given:
1. Nutrient partioning effects of T3
2. The Beta-2 stimulatory effects of Alb
3. The anti-catabolism of running test alongside this
4. Low volume, heavy compound weight lifting
and
5. A clean diet with high protein intake.

If I were to diet intensively for 12 weeks, would this not be the best way to go about it in terms of rate of fat loss AND muscle preservation? Bear in mind I have no intentions of being some huge jacked dude ever.

No offense Bro, but 22% is fat. Your cycle will bloat you and make you bigger. Your muscle gain may bring fat with it.

The effects of the T-3 and albuterol will not even be noticed with the amount of fat you have on you now. Your remark about it not working for me made me laugh out loud.

Your best bet is to stick with what you know works: your diet and exercise. Taking hormones and research chemicals without an extensive knowledge of diet and exercise, which you have not demonstrated yet, will leave you with sub par results.

You want a shortcut but you will learn the long and hard way.

My advice is to diet and train down to 15%, at least. In the mean time, do research.

Top Bottom