Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGXsports.com FeedBack

Saturday: Leg Day | Max effort. ‘Triples’ – Alone / Straps not Jacked (slip on)
MY AMP02 Feelings

Had NO Spotters, freaked me out at first, but my drive/focus was through the roof so I went for it all.

135x5
225x5
315x3 -
405x1 – in squat briefs
485x3 – In squat suit
572 x 0 – No Spotters and I knew this would be for a single, so held off
485x3
506x3 - On Film
506x3 – On Film

Supps:
I skipped my usual ECA stack in the AM. Because I wanted to try the full dosage of AMP02. I wanted to be able to distinguish between my ECA and AMP02. I took my AMP02 on an empty stomach when I woke up. (Preworkout 30-50mins). I then waited about 10 minutes to have my protein shake. Then made it to the gym. I get there and I have no spotters, or no one compitent enough for be my spotter. So at first felt hesitant to try massive weight. When I first started working out, I didn’t feel the effects of the amplify like I wanted too. But within 10 minutes of the workout I felt great. Sweating a bit, but this is a good thing. Also, was very focused in the gym, didn’t leave my corner at all. My drive was very good. It only got better when I noticed my shoulders/pec region was getting very ‘veiny’ It seemed the skin was thinner (which I know It wasn’t, I must have had more ‘blood’ in that area to make the veins show…. Didn’t hit any new PR’s this workout, but this is only my 4th real time taking AMP02, and it seems to get better and better….

Knight9 said:
are you guys really bitching about taking 12 caps? goodness gracious..suck it up!

yeah they do not complain when they drink 12 long necks and when it comes to little caps they're pussies. lol

Knight9 said:
are you guys really bitching about taking 12 caps? goodness gracious..suck it up!

Some people can handle what others can't. Some people already have mild GI issues. So askng for help on a product that works is not bitching its wanting to take a great product with out any ill sides. I dont bitch about 12 lng necks and I dont drink all 12 at one time. big difference guys. he asked for feedback. i gave it and he offered me away to combat it.

errn247

Please just take 4 caps at a time with some H20, pause for a minute take 4 more, then again 4 more.

Follow with about 20-30 grams of Carbs and you will be FINE.

Oh my God, used Amp02 for the first time today...Only used 6 pills to gauge how much I'd need, and since the range for that is 6-8 I took 6 because I'm light. But man, even the 6 made a HUGE difference!! I freakin love the stuff! I couldn't break from lifting, my drive just never ended! It lasted so long, that after I was done lifting (my longest lifting session ever), I played Dance Dance Revolution (yea I know I'm a loser, haha) on heavy mode (hard mode), shattered all my records due to my focus and drive, then I was on my punching bag for 20-25 minutes, and still wasn't even tired afterwards! It was amazing!
Can't wait to use it again! I'm going with 8 pills next time, I think that's all I'll need.
Thanks OMEGA! this stuff is awesome!

4 of my friends i work out with take it along with me and we love the stuff. Im thinking about buying the raw and g-covery.... Good Stuff.

MetalDead said:
Oh my God, used Amp02 for the first time today...Only used 6 pills to gauge how much I'd need, and since the range for that is 6-8 I took 6 because I'm light. But man, even the 6 made a HUGE difference!! I freakin love the stuff! I couldn't break from lifting, my drive just never ended! It lasted so long, that after I was done lifting (my longest lifting session ever), I played Dance Dance Revolution (yea I know I'm a loser, haha) on heavy mode (hard mode), shattered all my records due to my focus and drive, then I was on my punching bag for 20-25 minutes, and still wasn't even tired afterwards! It was amazing!
Can't wait to use it again! I'm going with 8 pills next time, I think that's all I'll need.
Thanks OMEGA! this stuff is awesome!

Not starting shit or flaming but wondering if this guy is real? almost sounds like a sales ploy. Maybe not omega or who knows. it is hard to tell on these site especially with all the bashing and arguing over what works and what doesnt as far as OTC goes.

Top Bottom