Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGXsports.com FeedBack

OMEGA

Hello :)

The Formula, Prices, and sizes of units have changed recently to make BOTH stacks EXTREMELY HARD hitting , COST effective, and POWERFUL.

Amplify 02 Utilizes Ethyl Ester Technology and Acetylation of compounds to give FAST potent Energy, Focus, CEE, Nitric oxide Pumps , Nutrient delivery, and preferential fat burning while working out.
USE 30-40 minutes Pre Workout only.

LIPOFLAME™
~Fat Burning with PURE EVOFLAME™ and EGCG
~Clean Long Lasting Energy with NO Crash
~Appetite Control, Metabolism Increase
~Nuerotropic Co-Factors for Sustained Focus and Mood

G-covery a Designer form of Bio-Available Glutamine helps stave off muscle catabolism, boosts Immune system drastically ,alleviates muscle soreness, and some users even report new muscle building.
USE 2 servings Daily at any time to be BLENDED as a additive to a Protein drink.

RawMCC a form of Creatine Magnesium Chelate is for Radical boost in Strength, Muscle Hardness and Substrate for Cellular energy under Anaerobic conditions.
USE 1 serving Daily at any time.

Don't Forget we also have 3 Day Business Shipping!

www.AGXsports.com

Home of Amplify 02, LIPOFLAME, RawMCC, and G-covery.

-OMEGA

Re: New Amplify 02 Stength Stack and Amplify 02 MASS stack feedback here Please

I have been using it (natty) for about the past month ~ and love it. I started at 7 pills about 35minutes prior to my AM workout 4x a week, and now have just reached 9 pills. Definitely has increased my pumps, and my focus.

The biggest difference I have noticed is my ability to squeak out that last rep or two on the Incline or Flat Bench (chest is my weakest link). All in all, an A+ product!

Thanks OMEGA!

I have been using the strength stack for the past four weeks and it has helped me continue to add five pounds to my compound lifts each week even after doing 10 weeks on the 5*5 and then getting right back into a heavy lifting program. MCC is hands down the best creatine I have ever used and also the easiest. Its pure and tasteless and mixes very easily in anything. I just mix it in water and cant taste a thing. After a week of use I noticed I felt fuller all day long and when I used to use g recovery it was even better. I have said this before, but amp 02 gives some sick ass pumps in the gym. So much that I have to limit my pump exercises. I also feel the endurance amp 02 gives when I am far into my sets esp. with deads, squats and rows. And if you want a boosted immune system and quickend recovery go with g-recovery it works wonders.

Overall its the best legal supplement on the market.

I am a cautious person by nature. Anytime someone is pushing a product that I have not heard of before and it's supposed to be truely amazing, I am very skeptical.

After reading several threads on AMP 02, I decided to try it. I placed my order. I was telling my friend that I work out with about it. He had just went to the local fitness store and purchased NO Explode.

Two days later, Amp 02 was delivered to my door. The next day, I used it before my work out. I had the best workout I have had in a very long time.

It is truely an amazing product and I use it during every workout. It's hard to explain or understand when people talk about the focus that AMP 02 gives you, but it is AWESOME. This is a product that you can absolutely feel while using it. The strenght you have and the endurance you feel are unbelievable.

One day last week, after me talking about AMP 02 to my friend, he wanted to try it. I let him try it and I tried his No Explode. In both of our opinions, it's not even close. Amp 02 is a far superior product, and works much better. He has since ordered his own bottle, since it is less expensive that no explode.

I will continue to use AMP 02 and the next time I place an order I will definately get the strength stack. THANKS OMEGA!!!!!

I have run the original, and the new version, and again, i cannot find anything that compares to this product..

I even find myself taking a smaller dose on non workout days just to get that little extra when i am doing something that is vigorous.

Big boost in energy, focus, and strength..

I have since worked out without taking the product, you know as a kind of control, even went 1 week, be the end of the week, i could tell that i was just slowly getting less and less enthused about going to the gym..

I too have taken Amp, and i've taken Amp with Amplify 02.. but the new formula seems to have me dialed in, so will i keep taking it?? yes, and i've even tried to get the local stores to carry it.. not sure how that will go over, but it is the best without qualification..

I've always had good experiences with the AMP02. For me, it has been my fav preworkout supp. The biggest thing i notice is the focus/intensity/endurance factor. G-Covery is awesome too. Great for muscle recovery and a great immune booster as well. I'd recommend it to anyone.

It's deffinitely good stuff. I use 12 caps right now weighing at 230lbs and the focus still gets me every time. I think I've timed it perfectly too. By the time I'm doing my first working set it's been about 45 min. I'm in such a zone that everybody in the gym notices a difference because I'm no longer talking to anyone, just balls to the wall.

By the way OMEGA, I recieved the raw mcc today. Thanks for sending it.

Just to let everyone know, the customer service is excellent!! If you have any problems at all they respond quickly. I have no complaints what-so-ever.

I've used all 3 formulas of the amplify02 and i dont think it can get much better than it is now. The pumps and the focus are unreal :)

I tried the original combo and it was impressive. I'm looking forward to try the new version in a couple of months (need to organize some personal stuff first)

And I was wondering, probably the military would get very interested in a product like this. Supplementing soldiers during training and even while deployed with this product will have great effects in motivation, energy and performance of the body. Kept in a controlled dosage of course.

Top Bottom