Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGXsports.com FeedBack

sorry Sir
we are an Alter and hype Free Establishment :artist:

On occasion I will ask customer to share feedback or I will send out a promo to a Vet or hard training athlete.

I have no knowledge of the above poster , but it is cool he has an Amplify 02 Avatar haha:)

Do you recommend AMP02 for men only or is it safe for women also? Ordered some at the first of the week and the wife was interested in the effects on women. Really don't want to share but thought I would ask. LOL

I must say that this is the truly the best legal supplement stack I have ever used. I have been using all three (AMP/MCC/GPLENISH) consistently for the past few months and I've made some sick gains in strength/endurance. I have been clean for a long time and am actually stronger now than when I used to cycle. My muscles are also much more full outside the gym. I also have gotten grainier/harder from the fat burning effects of the stack. There is nothing out there like Amplify 02. The strength , energy, focus and pumps are insane! The gplenish helps my recovery and added fullness. Also I feel the peptides help me in a anabolic state despite all my cardio and low-carbs. The MCC is the best creatine I've used for pure-strength. I am a believer. I always recommend the stack to my boys and they love it. Omega when is the next supplement coming out?

I just got thru with my first workout on Amp02 and all I can say is "WOW"! I have only been back working out for the last few weeks after about a year and a half off, due to a lower back injury after I rolled my truck at the end of '05. I am 39yr, 5'10" 180lbs, and lost most of my muscle and strength while I was laid up. But back to the subject at hand, great product! Can't wait till my next workout. I only took 5 caps and in about 20 min I was intense on my leg workout. I will have to work my way up to 8 caps, LOL! Gave me motivation, the endurance and energy I was hoping for. I really like that it didn't supress my appetite and after about 3 hours I could feel the effects were almost gone. My wife took it(3 caps), and after an extended workout has been cleaning house ever since, LOL! Again great product, thanks AGXsports and Omega. By the way, Im totally natural and will stay that way till I get my base built back up, then who knows, might try aas again or might not.

Top Bottom