Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGXsports.com FeedBack

Prices went DOWN not up

G-covery was 36.95 NOW 29.95

RawMCC was 24.95 NOW 19.95

Amplify02 was a 180 count NOW its a super sized 240 count

thank you

thats a lot of pills when i can take a powder and get the same pump. I did buy your stuff and it is good for pumps but all those pills upsets my stomach. I am using the MCC(I think thats what it is called) and it seems to be good so far.

OMEGA said:
Prices went DOWN not up

G-covery was 36.95 NOW 29.95

RawMCC was 24.95 NOW 19.95

Amplify02 was a 180 count NOW its a super sized 240 count

thank you

ok so the price did go up but so did the dosage on amp o2. I didn't see that it was a 240 and not a 180.

errn247 said:
I did buy your stuff and it is good for pumps but all those pills upsets my stomach. I am using the MCC(I think thats what it is called) and it seems to be good so far.

Hello Sir

Take the Caps with about 30 grams of Carbs and added H20
the issue will be resolved.

i am taking amp02 and raw mcc and it is amazing. the pumps from amp02 alone are worth it and the creatine gives me that extra drive. The shipping is unbelievably fast. i live in the east coast and shipped from cali. ordered it on a monday and recieved it on wednesday. and didnt pay for overnight just basic shipping. great service and great products. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

i used 12 caps my last workout, (squat max effort).....i usually dont go crazy by myself, but i was tripling 507 =] NO SPOTTERS. But some reason my brain wouldnt let me think of failure, only more weight....

g-covery, doesnt taste the best, but it can be masked with a protein shake, mcc is tasteless, took it in a cup of h20

My focus/drive is there, i hope to see my numbers increase (slightly- as i never expect a huge increase in poundages in a month)

but anyone wanting to give it a try i do recommend it. 12 caps is alot tho, but the drive / focus is WORTH it. Ill be posting here as well as my log so we can see if my workouts really do break the threshold.

I have several bottles the new forumla which includes the glutamine ethyl ester and the old formula which does not and I am very impressed with the new formula. I am actually saving those bottles that I have unless I want an EXTREMELY good day in the gym. I still have some of the old formula which still works wonders. Not sure what the discussion is about. This product works and has never failed when used as suggested.

This is a great product and will recommend it to anyone who asks me for a pre workout formula

just ordered the amp02 and raw mcc i will keep everyone posted this will be part of my pct program.

mm107 said:
i used 12 caps my last workout, (squat max effort).....i usually dont go crazy by myself, but i was tripling 507 =] NO SPOTTERS. But some reason my brain wouldnt let me think of failure, only more weight....

g-covery, doesnt taste the best, but it can be masked with a protein shake, mcc is tasteless, took it in a cup of h20

My focus/drive is there, i hope to see my numbers increase (slightly- as i never expect a huge increase in poundages in a month)

but anyone wanting to give it a try i do recommend it. 12 caps is alot tho, but the drive / focus is WORTH it. Ill be posting here as well as my log so we can see if my workouts really do break the threshold.

I was hoping someone that trained like you would give it a try. I def. think you will be happy with the results. Esp. with the recovery time from g-recovery.

Top Bottom