Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGXsports.com FeedBack

Omega HOOKED ME UP, so I will let you boys know what I think.

I AM PUMPED!:)

We sponsor a baseball Player who may become pro soon

He SWEARS by the Amplify 02 MASS stack and he claims he has gained 17 pounds of muscle in a year inexplicable for no new reason other then the supps with his new found training intensity.

I hope he makes it Pro ;) cus he could be very helpful to us.

Sooooooooo

I got a buddy of mine to try amplify 02.. he's a firefighter working in a manufacturing plant of coke... the chemical..

they are loving it, the recovery and strength is very good, they work out mostly strength and endurance training...

the results they are getting is nothing like what they have tried before..

who is the player and if you cant say what farm league is he in?

OMEGA, I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHIT

took 12 Caps last night. Just 12 Caps, no ECA....

i realized the more h20 i drink the more amped i feel (no pun inteanded lol)

Last night was a bench workout, AMAZING

I hit 4 plates each side + mini black band and the weight felt like AIR.

My veins are EXTREMELY pumped.....very vascular.

Only fucked up part was i couldnt fall asleep lol, but hey, there is a price for being able to think i could have lifted a planet lol. (lol i know im supposed to NOT take it late, but hey i had to)

My Focus was very good, with powerlifting, and using maximal weight, if your body gets 'loose' at any given second, you miss the lift....but i can stay so focused i can even feel myself squeezing the bar.....

I havnt been using g-plenish/mcc recovery every night.....but i do use it AFTER each workout.......

This product is not for unexperienced at 12 caps....4 caps will probably work on a inexperienced person.....

Omega,

Is the G-Covery a tasteless powder? I read to mix it with a rich ingredient or a protein shake? It has great reviews but whats the taste like? I hate supplement powders that make you almost throw up as you take them. If it is tasteless and I can slip it in my protein shakes then all the better. I currently use Scivation's BCAA powder. The lemonade flavor is awful IMO and I will not buy that flavor again. I will give the AMP 02 a try sometime. I have to make my way through a tub of NOX CG3 then a tub of NO Xplode. At least I will have sampled all 3 and will know what works best, unbiasedly.

milamdj said:
Omega,

Is the G-Covery a tasteless powder? I read to mix it with a rich ingredient or a protein shake? It has great reviews but whats the taste like? I hate supplement powders that make you almost throw up as you take them. If it is tasteless and I can slip it in my protein shakes then all the better. I currently use Scivation's BCAA powder. The lemonade flavor is awful IMO and I will not buy that flavor again. I will give the AMP 02 a try sometime. I have to make my way through a tub of NOX CG3 then a tub of NO Xplode. At least I will have sampled all 3 and will know what works best, unbiasedly.

g-covery is not tasteless, in fact it has a taste to it....the MCC has no tatse....

i put g-covery in my protein shaker cup (2 scoops whey), and i cant taste it.......but then again i dont care about flavor, only results....

ive read about glutamine, and the best vesions i have found are the ones that taste bad are in the purest form, and not bleached, etc

Top Bottom