Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGXsports.com FeedBack

Re: New Amplify 02 Stength Stack and Amplify 02 MASS stack feedback here Please

partagus said:
I am a cautious person by nature. Anytime someone is pushing a product that I have not heard of before and it's supposed to be truely amazing, I am very skeptical.

After reading several threads on AMP 02, I decided to try it. I placed my order. I was telling my friend that I work out with about it. He had just went to the local fitness store and purchased NO Explode.

Two days later, Amp 02 was delivered to my door. The next day, I used it before my work out. I had the best workout I have had in a very long time.

It is truely an amazing product and I use it during every workout. It's hard to explain or understand when people talk about the focus that AMP 02 gives you, but it is AWESOME. This is a product that you can absolutely feel while using it. The strenght you have and the endurance you feel are unbelievable.

One day last week, after me talking about AMP 02 to my friend, he wanted to try it. I let him try it and I tried his No Explode. In both of our opinions, it's not even close. Amp 02 is a far superior product, and works much better. He has since ordered his own bottle, since it is less expensive that no explode.

I will continue to use AMP 02 and the next time I place an order I will definately get the strength stack. THANKS OMEGA!!!!!
Im gonna try this stuff cause i swear on the no explode and that new nano vapor from muscletech. If there really is that much difference then i think ill give it a go.

Just received my delivery of LipoFlame. How do you recommend I take it on days when I am not doing cardio? I want to use it for a thermogenic effect as well as a boost while working out.

the Days you Do cardio use 6 caps 30 minutes PRE CARDIO

on OFF days take 3 Caps in the AM and 3 Caps Midday

these dosages will work VERY well, LIPOFLAME IS mild but VERY effective, pay attention to how your waist line will lean out over the next week, how mood will improve greatly , and how appetite will be under your control .

Top Bottom