Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGX update and OMEGA clients: I have an issue Bad but not Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
check email please

IF you did not get a tracking Number by Tonight, then I am just going to have to Hand HOLD your particular personally and throw in a freebie.

~Basically if you got a tracking number via email your OK ( even though it might be late)

~if You did not get a tracking number then I have to Hand Hold it myself till its gets to you this week at your door step.

~I engage the scraggler last orders that slipped through / non recipients of tracking tomorrow via PM. at 2 pm Pacific time.

check email please

IF you did not get a tracking Number by Tonight, then I am just going to have to Hand HOLD your particular personally and throw in a freebie.

~Basically if you got a tracking number via email your OK ( even though it might be late)

~if You did not get a tracking number then I have to Hand Hold it myself till its gets to you this week at your door step.

~I engage the scraggler last orders that slipped through / non recipients of tracking tomorrow via PM. at 2 pm Pacific time.

Not sure what to do. I sent ya at least 1 pm everyday for over a week. I was promised that my liposhred stack + MCC was coming yesterday. Didn't receive it. I checked today, didn't receieve it. I pmed you yesterday, didnt receive a response. I pmed you today and didn't receive a response. I've PM'd you all the information you could possibly need to get my order out, not sure what the hold up is.

i got mine today. thanks.

thankyou:)

Gzilla and the ones that slipped through the cracks I am hand holding your items TODAY and in the next 24 hours

tillyou get your tracking

I am on your PMs today *

no more post please since I am not sponsoring at this time

just PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom