Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 70 yrs of marriage, man mercy kills his wife

Alzheimer is quite deteriorating but it's really harder on the care givers than on the patients since not all present pain, they just have no consciousness or remembering of who they are or how to do things, in the very worst like this mentioned they cant feed themselves or care for themselves, this does NOT mean however that they may have small periods of time which they have lucidity, not to remember things but to be aware of themselves as beings and their surroundings...... if the woman presented no pain then there was no need to kill her other than his desperation of seeing her like that because he didnt like it, which is no grounds for murder....
I've been doing neurology long enough that I've heard my doctors dictate, on more than one occasion, an Alzheimer's pt. who IS lucid saying "I just wish I was dead" or "I don't know why I'm still alive." Basically, some variation on being fucking miserable when they ARE lucid because they know just how much they've decompensated when they AREN'T lucid.

When they ARE having a good day they are completely aware of the fact that tomorrow they'll probably be sitting in the Alzheimer's ward, shitting in a diaper, and not remember their own name.

Living with advanced Alzheimer's disease is NOT life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom