Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice to extort my friend so i can afford to buy a month work of HGH. clen?

mrsocal

Banned
Got a MASSIVE bulky friend who can do 300 pushups--he needs more definition to get...

cut up/shredded. he's all undefined muscle with huge triceps & chest.

(and btw this isn't about me...it's actually a friend who doesn't have time to post this question himself)

he wanted to know what's the best thing for him to both lose weight and get cut up/shredded/ so that he has better vascular definition & striations

under than doing high reps & like Arnie S. said getting a suntan...and a strict low fat high protein low carb diet.,

should my bulky friend take what I think would be good for him: Clen tabs at like 120 mcgs/day for 3 weeks. (the recommended Clen cycle length & dosage).

the sides are shakes cos I guess the metabolism is super sped up.

or...should my friend use Winstrol tabs (he's insistent on not injecting)?

GUTS OF MY QUESTION:
****So, what do u suggest Clen tabs as aforesaid above, OR Winstrol tabs?, OR EVEN: both taken at the same time?

thanks for any constructive advice.

if u act like a bully (even cyber bullying) then no one deep down likes u cos no one really likes a bully; be nice! be civil; cos u may be in the Scheisshaus (injured) one day & need help from someone u were an A-hole to. :)

Re: Got a MASSIVE bulky friend who can do 300 pushups--he needs more definition to ge

sounds like he needs a diet and alot of cardio

Re: Got a MASSIVE bulky friend who can do 300 pushups--he needs more definition to ge

Thanks for trying to help my fellow brothers-in-iron,

but, cardio is as interesting fun and tiring as picking cotton in hot fields or digging ditches on a very hot, sunny day for 16 hours. :)

a lot of sweat..in relation to the low amount of fat loss.

...and you're right cardio would help him, so would a low-fat high protein diet. He's Laotian from South-east asia and eats a lot of rice and beef/fish (typical Asian dishes) like maybe eggrolls, dumplings, etc.

but like i jokingly said above cardio is fucKn TEDIOUS BORING TORTURIOUS & PRODUCES SLOW FAT LOSS RESULTS--LIKE DOING ABDOMINAL WORK OR HEAVY BARBELL SQUATS, BUT AT LEAST WITH HEAVY BARBELL SQUATS U DO FEEL A DRAMATIC INCREASE IN MUSCLE SIZE AFTER SUCH WORKOUTS.

so, Clen is supposed to be like Ephendrine that stuff that is legal and is a fat loss booster,

however Clen works overnight and is longer lasting than Ephendrine--ephedrine is a much weaker, legal or quasi/semi--legal version of Clen.

So again should Clen be used.

Clen is for fat loss, but what about getting my Hulking friend cut up/shredded/with noticeable vascularity, should Winstrol tabs be taken simultaneously with the Clen cycle or after the Clen cycle?

I'm afraid that Clen might not only cause fat loss, but also MUSCLE loss.

Is Winstrol tabs a better option or should they be used in combination? as a 1-2 punch?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
watch Irish-bare-knuckle boxing by traveler/gypsies on youtube.com or the film, "Knuckle" to learn how to bob, weave, get more stamina, and raise your Test levels naturally and get motivated for workouts!

It doesnt matter what he takes...without changing his diet nothing is going to improve and if it does it will come right back once he's off cycle. Tell him not to waste his time and money cycling.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Weird your posting about your friend yet have strong opinions on your own about cardio.

Shit dont add up if you ask me.

As for your "friend" tell him to not touch either compound because they will put him at serious risks for heart disease considering his bf is as high as it is.

Search heart side effects of clen and your "friend" will probably not want to take it.

As for diet and cardio go there is no way around those two things to shed fat.

Buck up or shut up.

dont get so touchy/cynical, dude. cynicism is bad for the heart as well as anger.

read Red & Virginia Williams': Anger Kills" for further info.

yea..it sounds weird that "i got a friend who blah, blah, etc." shit i know it sounds weird, but that dude is real busy and i hate cardio myself with a passion...

and maybe im getting a cut/finder's fee for hooking him up. that's Capitalism buy low sell high--can't get any more American than that!

but u do have some good points...something with sides like Clen causing the shakes can only mean increased metabolism, increased heart rate which aint good for the bod.

so i will research that & offer/suggest he take the minimum dosage.

thx for tryin to be constructive where everything's big in (including Roid Ego which I got to some degree, too, dude!) Tex-ass ;) haha!

What a bunch of bullshit. Give your friend some clen. When it kills his heart (at any dose) he can thank you then.

ok. but ephendrine is legal, clen is a suped up version of clen.

anyway, there's a line i wont draw (to make money) and ur advice is a good source cos of how many posts u have and ur high karma ratings.

thanks burn this corpse. maybe if he does cardio and strengthens his heart muscle with jogging for 2-3 months, along with improves his diet, then takes clen?

but again burn, im leaning towards not giving him any Clen

thanx again

Sounds like you only want people to tell you your right..... Your wrong. Clen is not going to do anything for him without diet and cardio. And if he is truly a massive guy then clen will be terrible for him. Big guys do not mix well with clen. What if your friend already has a heart condition like a murmur. Nvm go kill your friend so you can get your finders fee. And high reps won't tone or define your muscles or make them shredded.

Top Bottom