Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding letro to my pct. (currently nolva/clomid) HELP!!!!

once more to make sure this is correct...

50mg clomid ED 1-4 weeks
Letro 2.5mg ED 1-(till bottle is empty, maybe week 4)

Start aromasin or AIFM before I drop the letro so it will be kicked in.
Run it for 3 weeks (aifm 1 squirt in morning, 2 night) or 12.5mg aromasin ed.

thats fine.

would run 1 pump AM and 1 pump PM if using AIFM, you can run for 3 weeks or until you feel you no longer need it.

if you notice dry joints or lowering libido with the letro, cut the dosage back or switch over sooner.

12.5mg is fine with aromasin, you can always adjust your dosage up or down to suit your individual needs (goes for letro (though takes longer to see changes), aromasin or aifm)

macrophage69alpha said:
thats fine.

would run 1 pump AM and 1 pump PM if using AIFM, you can run for 3 weeks or until you feel you no longer need it.

if you notice dry joints or lowering libido with the letro, cut the dosage back or switch over sooner.

12.5mg is fine with aromasin, you can always adjust your dosage up or down to suit your individual needs (goes for letro (though takes longer to see changes), aromasin or aifm)

Thanks for all your help! Last time I used AIFM I got bad rashes. I later found out that it was not the AIFM but some meds the doc had me on. I threw away an almost new bottle. Will be ordering more when I get the cash(college sucks). Thanks bro.

I have read studies published on the Internet that show that when Letrozole is combined with Tamoxifen blood levels of the Letrozole are reduced by 30-something%. This surprised me because one of the more popular gyno fighting protocols discussed here on EF involved combining the 2 meds. But, then again, maybe the studies I read somehow don't apply to gyno...? Either way, just saying what I read and not in anyway claiming to know this for fact.

no... they do apply, however at the doses that people run its not all that relevant. In this case it may have hastened the metabolism of letro upon cessation.

letro alone is quite effective, too effective for many (though if you need high level suppression its hard to beat). Unless you have xenoestrogen issues, there is no reason to take nolva as well. If you are or have been using a progestin, do not take nolva.

Top Bottom