Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Actual Helladrol Dosage?

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask those who know what the actual dosage is for helladrol? I saw on Needto's website the label that said 50mg/90 count bottle, then I look at mrsupps.com and it says 25mg/180 count bottle. The reason I ask is because it would ultimately decide on how much dosage you are actually getting per serving. So if anyone has received it as of late, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks.

The original Helladrol and very first run was 50mg per cap 90 caps per bottle. Since than it has always been 25mg caps 180 caps per bottle. Mg for mg you get the exact same amount no matter which way we did it. But people like having it split up into 25mg tabs so this is the way we have kept it. Keep in mind N2BM does not now nor has it for the past 3 years sold any pro's or legal juice products. The only reason the products are listed on my site is to redirect them to the mrsupps.com site.

The original Helladrol and very first run was 50mg per cap 90 caps per bottle. Since than it has always been 25mg caps 180 caps per bottle. Mg for mg you get the exact same amount no matter which way we did it. But people like having it split up into 25mg tabs so this is the way we have kept it. Keep in mind N2BM does not now nor has it for the past 3 years sold any pro's or legal juice products. The only reason the products are listed on my site is to redirect them to the mrsupps.com site.

Thanks Nate! Always appreciate it the feedback!

Id be getting hold of any that i can bro before the ban... and as needto said, the helladrol in stock is 25mg.. and its the real deal...

I have a sealed bottle of helladrol I'd be willing to let go for a pretty low price if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom