Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abundance of fat?

liposuction for that perfect inner thigh ;)

I've never been fat and am eating everything is sight right now to get there. Do the lipo and give it to me!

Look at your diet and see if you have enough fat in it. Most women don't realize their bodies need for fat.. quality fat that is. You can supplement with Primrose Oil at night.
With out enough fat in your diet you body will produce more estrogen which in turn will give you the soft look in the legs. We have all seen women with shredded upper bodies and soft legs... this is why!

slat1 said:
Look at your diet and see if you have enough fat in it. Most women don't realize their bodies need for fat.. quality fat that is. You can supplement with Primrose Oil at night.
With out enough fat in your diet you body will produce more estrogen which in turn will give you the soft look in the legs. We have all seen women with shredded upper bodies and soft legs... this is why!
Thanks sweets!! Could be a factor for sure.

slat1 said:

This is an excellen post, as fat, even healthy fats, have become almost tabboo for women who pay attention to their diets. Fats are essential for both good health and a healthy appearance.

Habitualhealth, unfortunately, as far as exercises, there is nothing you can do to 'target burn' bodyfat. Everybody loses fat from certain areas of their body at various times/rates. If you're not happy with a certain bodypart carrying bodyfat, my advice is to tweak the diet as a whole, and train the whole body and everything will fall into place.

Working/ exercising an underlying muscle has no correlation to the amount of fat covering the muscle.

Using stuff like Thermorexin, Levorex, etc... will amplify the fat burning potential of your workout. If you want to target a particular pocet of fat with exercise, rubbing Yohimburn on the area helps.

I drink 4-8 cups of green tea a day. As well as keeping me alert and fully anti-oxidised, the green tea acellerates the metabolism.

Top Bottom