Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about squatting form????

Cuthbert said:
Have him do those hip abductor and adductor machines to help. He will feel like a douche bag, but I've noticed that it really helped keep my knees out.

i totally agree. sit his ass down on the abductor machine (going out) and have him hit 3 heavy sets of 15. he needs some strength and endurance in those medial glutes. a few weeks of that and also reminding him to "push his knees out" when squatting will help tremendously. also implement GM's to keep his low back from being a weak point. fix the areas you really dont want to break down especailly lower back. last thing you want to do is faceplant. i'd rather stall out on the way up, then drop forward. since implementing GM's i have no instability in my squat. if anything i touch up my hams or outer things or do some GHR's to make sure my glutes are strong enough, but my erectors are not to be messed with. I've pulled my back too many times, so its become a focuse of mine.

Top Bottom