Eye34 said:Hey there! I've seen some really great pics here, and I was wondering if someone could direct me to the rules on posting pics? I don't wanna break them my first day here! I mean, how much is too much? Thanks!
tiger88 said:you need 500 posts before you can have an avatar....(it took me 3 months to get a fucking avatar)
Lestat said:are you a chick? sky is the limit then, post full gash shots if you've got 'em.
Eye34 said:Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!
Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!
Eye34 said:Well then, I guess I should check into the galleries!! LOL! Isn't there any forum rules on this, cuz I can't find any.. What about a fully nude back shot?
Eye34 said:Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!
Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!
Ok for your avatar you can post your ass or tits, no gash.Eye34 said:Perfect! Tha'ts what I needed thanks so much!
Eye34 said:Thanks Erzulie!! I knew I'd get a straight answer eventually!! Men, what are ya gonna do w/ em?!
Eye34 said:Thanks Erzulie!! I knew I'd get a straight answer eventually!! Men, what are ya gonna do w/ em?!
wack offEye34 said:Thanks Erzulie!! I knew I'd get a straight answer eventually!! Men, what are ya gonna do w/ em?!
alien amp pharm said:Full nude back shot is A-okay with me!

tiger88 said:1. anyone who goes striahg tto chat is a fucking alter
2. anyone who is non plat using colored print (knows this to anti black out bomb thing)
tommy2tone said:damn straight, later tonight there will be her screen name with the title gash shots....
then pop there's a big hung slonge
and then we all know its EZurile's alter and Lestat will be all over that shit

Erzulie said:lol
bite my ass tommy![]()
tommy2tone said:u know i would even if it was endorsed by Mrs. McNabb
you wear it on your footErzulie said:What's a sock?
Erzulie said:lol
it isn't an appetizer any more no tuts.. we are talking 7 courses with dessert.
tommy2tone said:good thing i'm bulking....
slap the meat and ride the wave

Eye34 said:Sock = Sock puppet!! Sorry I though that was universal! Must be only on the forums I frequent!! LOL
Eye34 said:Dang! This place is rocking!! I'll reach 500 in NO TIME!!!!
Eye34 said:Yeah, I kinda figured, but I thought I'd make a funny! HAHA!
tommy2tone said:ok i'm bored... time to do some physical labor then gym
enjoy checking out the sock puppet everyone!!!!!!!!! i'll get a good laugh at all you suckas tomorrow morning![]()

very niceEye34 said:There! How's that?!
alien amp pharm said:Full nude back shot is A-okay with me!
Scotsman said:aap also likes cuddling and for you to knit things for him, but he's not into the sex.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Lestat said:are you a chick? sky is the limit then, post full gash shots if you've got 'em.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5837620&postcount=18stilleto said:actually, no gash shots.
those will be removed.
you are in good hands.Eye34 said:Thanks Stilleto! So, is that pic ok, or should I change it? Pming... Just trying to get a FEEL for the place! RALMAO!
Eye34 said:Thanks Stilleto! So, is that pic ok, or should I change it? Pming... Just trying to get a FEEL for the place! RALMAO!
agreed!stilleto said:that pic is fine.
and I'm sure a lot of guys will thank you for it.![]()
jafo said:needs to be bigger
platinumEye34 said:Sorry jafo, but according to the upload page, It can only be so big!!!! LOL!!!! Guess I gotta go Premium, eh?
never mind these perverts!!Eye34 said:Guess not, don't have a clue what that is!!!!!
lol.. well ok then.. ATM aka A2M = Ass to Mouth... i think you can figure it out from there.Eye34 said:Well, shit Lestat! Who said I wasn't a perv too?!!! Ok, maybe if I don't know what it is, I'm not that big of a perv, but I've held my own!
Scotsman said:aap also likes cuddling and for you to knit things for him, but he's not into the sex.
Cheers,
Scotsman

it means he put it in your ass.. then pulls it out and puts it directly in you mouth.. hence, Ass to MouthEye34 said:You mean MY ass or his ASS!!!! Seriously!!!!
Yes Alien man, that is me!! And I am NOT A SOCK!!!!
Eye34 said:You mean MY ass or his ASS!!!! Seriously!!!!
Yes Alien man, that is me!! And I am NOT A SOCK!!!!
Lestat said:
at least you are open minded.. you sound like a lot of fun.Eye34 said:Sorry, have NO money to go Platinum yet!!! I'll work on it!
Done that once Lestat.... But not recently.... Good thing I don't have a sense of smell, eh?
that's awesome, he's a lucky guyEye34 said:Yeah well, once you hit thirty, that'll do it!!!! LOL!!! My husband tells me I'm alot of fun, all the time!!!
Eye34 said:It's ok bambino!! I can handle it!!!
Little worried that REAL women don't exist online?
Gambino said:every time i have e-proposed i have been greeted with a johnson...it's gonna take a lot to win this old solider over
Gambino said:if you turned around in your avatar the odds are a small johnson would appear

you'll get banned if its all hairy and stinky lookingEye34 said:Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!
Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!
grossbuffer1 said:you'll get banned if its all hairy and stinky looking
well its trueAngel said:gross
dare i even ask who the hell would do that?buffer1 said:well its true
shaved is better,but I'll let a landing strip slide for now,but just this one timeEye34 said:So you're saying that shaved is the prefered method?!!!
I can do that tomorrow!! LOL!! What about a landing strip? Is that acceptable?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














