Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

? about avitar/profile pics!!

Eye34 said:
I'm thinkin' buffer has a point Angel!!!!! Scary!
so hey eye34,if you want,you can send me some kitty shots and I'll check them out,then I'll run them by the rest of the crew to make sure they are worthy.Then after a full approval of the crew we can let you know if they can be posted of not :)
 
buffer1 said:
so hey eye34,if you want,you can send me some kitty shots and I'll check them out,then I'll run them by the rest of the crew to make sure they are worthy.Then after a full approval of the crew we can let you know if they can be posted of not :)
bwahahahahahaha
 
wow, first day and almost 50 posts.

eye34, can you please post in black? its hard to read light blues.
 
Anything for you stilleto!!! Just trying to be different! LOL!!! The boards move to fast NOT to up you posts, doncha know?
 
Eye34 said:
Anything for you stilleto!!! Just trying to be different! LOL!!! The boards move to fast NOT to up you posts, doncha know?

where are you from btw? (i haven't read this whole thread)
yes, the board moves fast. slow down a bit, get to know people. you're gonna be sick of this place within a week at the rate you're posting. :heart:
 
Yeah, things always slow down after a newbie posts! But it's fun while it lasts! I'm from a small town called Cedar Hill MO.. About 18 miles outside of St Louis.

I'm sorry if I'm over eager, but I love meeting new people. And I'm really excited about my new life! That doesn't sound right! I'm excited about being in tune w/ my body and losing weight, and being strong and sexy! I'm just thinking it's so much fun to meet people w/ the same goals in life!! ya know? It's all new to me, forgive me!
 
stilleto said:
where are you from btw? (i haven't read this whole thread)
yes, the board moves fast. slow down a bit, get to know people. you're gonna be sick of this place within a week at the rate you're posting. :heart:
i missed this post, LOL
 
Eye34 said:
Yeah, things always slow down after a newbie posts! But it's fun while it lasts! I'm from a small town called Cedar Hill MO.. About 18 miles outside of St Louis.

I'm sorry if I'm over eager, but I love meeting new people. And I'm really excited about my new life! That doesn't sound right! I'm excited about being in tune w/ my body and losing weight, and being strong and sexy! I'm just thinking it's so much fun to meet people w/ the same goals in life!! ya know? It's all new to me, forgive me!

oh, its ok, you just keep posting. I'm just surprised you got to over 60 posts in less than a day.
but its cool with me, you seem like a nice girl. :)
 
Eye34 said:
Yeah, things always slow down after a newbie posts! But it's fun while it lasts! I'm from a small town called Cedar Hill MO.. About 18 miles outside of St Louis.

I'm sorry if I'm over eager, but I love meeting new people. And I'm really excited about my new life! That doesn't sound right! I'm excited about being in tune w/ my body and losing weight, and being strong and sexy! I'm just thinking it's so much fun to meet people w/ the same goals in life!! ya know? It's all new to me, forgive me!
welcome!

I came here too looking for diet and training advice (also porn.. but yeah im horny)

I learned so much here.. without Elite I would have wasted HOURS in the gym with completely ineffective training.. and my diet would be shit.. i used to drink cokes and eat chips and candy all day long.
 
Is Lestat the best welcome wagon we've got around here? Shouldn't we be using our best man for the job?
 
Top Bottom