Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

? about avitar/profile pics!!

Eye34

New member
Hey there! I've seen some really great pics here, and I was wondering if someone could direct me to the rules on posting pics? I don't wanna break them my first day here! I mean, how much is too much? Thanks!
 
Eye34 said:
Hey there! I've seen some really great pics here, and I was wondering if someone could direct me to the rules on posting pics? I don't wanna break them my first day here! I mean, how much is too much? Thanks!

A titty pic is required first before any suggestions can be given...sorry but those are the rules.
 
are you a chick? sky is the limit then, post full gash shots if you've got 'em.
 
Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!

Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!
 
tiger88 said:
you need 500 posts before you can have an avatar....(it took me 3 months to get a fucking avatar)

lol
 
wow it is a kaitlin 2 here!!!!! she dont look like she is taking any of your shit boys,LMAO
 
Lestat said:
are you a chick? sky is the limit then, post full gash shots if you've got 'em.


don't get her banned lestat. You know thats not acceptable as an ava. She can put that in her gallery though.
 
Well then, I guess I should check into the galleries!! LOL! Isn't there any forum rules on this, cuz I can't find any.. What about a fully nude back shot?
 
Eye34 said:
Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!

Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!

They should be sent to my PM box first to review them and make sure they are suitable, we watch each other's backs around here.
 
Eye34 said:
Well then, I guess I should check into the galleries!! LOL! Isn't there any forum rules on this, cuz I can't find any.. What about a fully nude back shot?

That will go fine. I can't say for sure, but i've seen where mods have asked memebers to take down gash shots..,. even one that was just a cartoon image of a gash shot.

I'd not take the chance at doing that. Plenty of ass shots around so you're pretty safe going that route. Even breast shots are ok.

there is a TOS somewhere linked on the board.. i'll see if i can find it. For the most part if you have to ask if you are breaking the rules then you prolly are.. so don't follow thru until you ask an admin or a mod.

Great to have ya around..
 
Thanks Erzulie!! I knew I'd get a straight answer eventually!! Men, what are ya gonna do w/ em?!
 
Eye34 said:
Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!

Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!

no rules post up ur gash, u just have to put in black writting T2T so you don't get banned
 
Eye34 said:
Perfect! Tha'ts what I needed thanks so much!
Ok for your avatar you can post your ass or tits, no gash.

You can post pictures of anything you want though in your threads.. the Pictures of Women or Between the sheets forum should be used for the most explicit ones.

Or you can email me anything you'd like.
 
Eye34 said:
Thanks Erzulie!! I knew I'd get a straight answer eventually!! Men, what are ya gonna do w/ em?!


Ya welcome suga!
 
Eye34 said:
Thanks Erzulie!! I knew I'd get a straight answer eventually!! Men, what are ya gonna do w/ em?!
wack off
 
RALMAO!! Thanks guys! I'll see what I can come up w/! I'm not the buffest woman at all. Just started training in Janurary. But I'm getting there!
 
can we please keep hotzie away from this one?

oh wait, he's gone for two weeks.. the women are safe (for now)
 
alien amp pharm said:
Full nude back shot is A-okay with me!


You tell that to all the newbee's including the males...

:rainbow:
 
so who's alter is this?

no chick in their right mind would offer up gash pictures from the start....

10 bucks says its not a tight clam package
 
1. anyone who goes striahg tto chat is a fucking alter
2. anyone who is non plat using colored print (knows this to anti black out bomb thing)
 
Sorry to disappoint... Definately NOT a SOCK!! I've just started training, and was googling forums to join. This place seemed to rock.. So here I am!
 
I PMed "her" to get to the bottom of this one.. we'll see if I get any gash shots
 
tiger88 said:
1. anyone who goes striahg tto chat is a fucking alter
2. anyone who is non plat using colored print (knows this to anti black out bomb thing)

damn straight, later tonight there will be her screen name with the title gash shots....

then pop there's a big hung slonge

and then we all know its EZurile's alter and Lestat will be all over that shit
 
tommy2tone said:
damn straight, later tonight there will be her screen name with the title gash shots....

then pop there's a big hung slonge

and then we all know its EZurile's alter and Lestat will be all over that shit


lol

bite my ass tommy :chomp:
 
tommy2tone said:
u know i would even if it was endorsed by Mrs. McNabb


lol

it isn't an appetizer any more no tuts.. we are talking 7 courses with dessert.
 
Sock = Sock puppet!! Sorry I though that was universal! Must be only on the forums I frequent!! LOL
 
tommy2tone said:
good thing i'm bulking....

slap the meat and ride the wave


ewwwwwwwwww

I'd be totally grossed out if anything on my body made a wave. :worried:
 
Eye34 said:
Dang! This place is rocking!! I'll reach 500 in NO TIME!!!!


Honey tiger was yanking your tail.. you can put up an ava anytime you want. The old schoolers had to wait till 500posts but thats no longer a requirement
 
Eye34 said:
Yeah, I kinda figured, but I thought I'd make a funny! HAHA!


So go on .. put one up. whatcha waiting for?
 
ok i'm bored... time to do some physical labor then gym

enjoy checking out the sock puppet everyone!!!!!!!!! i'll get a good laugh at all you suckas tomorrow morning :coffee:
 
tommy2tone said:
ok i'm bored... time to do some physical labor then gym

enjoy checking out the sock puppet everyone!!!!!!!!! i'll get a good laugh at all you suckas tomorrow morning :coffee:


:lmao:
 
I gotta make sure I take care of the newbie women before the claws of the jelus women on this site come out!!
 
Thanks Stilleto! So, is that pic ok, or should I change it? Pming... Just trying to get a FEEL for the place! RALMAO!
 
Eye34 said:
Thanks Stilleto! So, is that pic ok, or should I change it? Pming... Just trying to get a FEEL for the place! RALMAO!
you are in good hands.
 
Eye34 said:
Thanks Stilleto! So, is that pic ok, or should I change it? Pming... Just trying to get a FEEL for the place! RALMAO!

that pic is fine.
and I'm sure a lot of guys will thank you for it. :)
 
Eye34 said:
Sorry jafo, but according to the upload page, It can only be so big!!!! LOL!!!! Guess I gotta go Premium, eh?
platinum :)

and I bet you could get a dude here to gift you a week of platinum membership with the right deal sweeteners :)
 
Well, shit Lestat! Who said I wasn't a perv too?!!! Ok, maybe if I don't know what it is, I'm not that big of a perv, but I've held my own!
 
Eye34 said:
Well, shit Lestat! Who said I wasn't a perv too?!!! Ok, maybe if I don't know what it is, I'm not that big of a perv, but I've held my own!
lol.. well ok then.. ATM aka A2M = Ass to Mouth... i think you can figure it out from there.
 
You mean MY ass or his ASS!!!! Seriously!!!!

Yes Alien man, that is me!! And I am NOT A SOCK!!!!
 
Eye34 said:
You mean MY ass or his ASS!!!! Seriously!!!!

Yes Alien man, that is me!! And I am NOT A SOCK!!!!
it means he put it in your ass.. then pulls it out and puts it directly in you mouth.. hence, Ass to Mouth
 
Eye34 said:
You mean MY ass or his ASS!!!! Seriously!!!!

Yes Alien man, that is me!! And I am NOT A SOCK!!!!

How am I suppose to whack-off to such a tiny pic???
 
Sorry, have NO money to go Platinum yet!!! I'll work on it!

Done that once Lestat.... But not recently.... Good thing I don't have a sense of smell, eh?
 
Eye34 said:
Sorry, have NO money to go Platinum yet!!! I'll work on it!

Done that once Lestat.... But not recently.... Good thing I don't have a sense of smell, eh?
at least you are open minded.. you sound like a lot of fun.
 
Yeah well, once you hit thirty, that'll do it!!!! LOL!!! My husband tells me I'm alot of fun, all the time!!!
 
Eye34 said:
Yeah well, once you hit thirty, that'll do it!!!! LOL!!! My husband tells me I'm alot of fun, all the time!!!
that's awesome, he's a lucky guy
 
bye for now..

ps. you are hot

pps. e-flirt alert!
 
Eye34 said:
It's ok bambino!! I can handle it!!!


Little worried that REAL women don't exist online?


every time i have e-proposed i have been greeted with a johnson...it's gonna take a lot to win this old solider over
 
Gambino said:
every time i have e-proposed i have been greeted with a johnson...it's gonna take a lot to win this old solider over


if you turned around in your avatar the odds are a small johnson would appear
 
Eye34 said:
Hmmm.. Then where IS your fucking avitar?!!!

Yes, I'm definately chic, and not shy. But serious guys, for real. Can you get banned for posting "gash"?!
you'll get banned if its all hairy and stinky looking
 
So you're saying that shaved is the prefered method?!!!

I can do that tomorrow!! LOL!! What about a landing strip? Is that acceptable?
 
Eye34 said:
So you're saying that shaved is the prefered method?!!!

I can do that tomorrow!! LOL!! What about a landing strip? Is that acceptable?
shaved is better,but I'll let a landing strip slide for now,but just this one time
 
Top Bottom