Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abortion is a matter of 'aesthetics'

p0ink said:
illegal war? because france and germany voted against it that makes it illegal? LOL! ok.

and those 18 year olds signed up knowing they could see combat and should expect to. the military is not the boy scouts that just pays for college tuition. anyone sigining up since 9/11 is signing up to go to war, not to get money for college.

in case you haven't noticed, the Bush admin has failed to prove that we have a reason for being there....

PERFECTWORLD said:
right ,becuse that was the begining of terrorism .....

did i ever say that was the beginning of terrorism? no. clinton just chose to do jack shit despite the constant attacks against americans all through-out the 90's. when 9/11 happened, we actually had a president in office who meant business.

please, clinton would only send soldiers to die if it was some turd-world skirmish that had nothing to do with us and if the UN was running the boondoggle err..i mean, conflict.

p0ink said:
did i ever say that was the beginning of terrorism? no. clinton just chose to do jack shit despite the constant attacks against americans all through-out the 90's. when 9/11 happened, we actually had a president in office who meant business.

please, clinton would only send soldiers to die if it was some turd-world skirmish that had nothing to do with us and if the UN was running the boondoggle err..i mean, conflict.

dude i dont know whos right or wrong...but that has been going on since the begining of america ....i dont take sides man....thier all fucked up...with $ in in thier eyes

jerkbox said:
in case you haven't noticed, the Bush admin has failed to prove that we have a reason for being there....

any country that actively wishes us or our allies harm should be dealt with accordingly. why do you shed tears for any government that opresses and brutalizes and murders its own people and wishes they could do the same to ours?

p0ink said:
any country that actively wishes us or our allies harm should be dealt with accordingly. why do you shed tears for any government that opresses and brutalizes and murders its own people and wishes they could do the same to ours?

believe me man, i am not shedding tears for Iraq......I am shedding them for 800+ dead americans.

i could give a crap about Iraq, and most of the people in it.

I am not satisfied however, with what the Bush admin has presented as the reasons for this war. Afghanistan yes, Iraq no. It's ok if they all hate us, it's when they start having the power to actually do things to us that we should go to war.....sorry, but it hasn't been proven to me that Iraq had the capability to do anything to the US.

Top Bottom