Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloat/ Water retention after aborting cycle.

elantraguy

Recently aborted a cycle of Test E 500 and Winny after just under 3 weeks because of a kidney stone issue. However in that period i have gained 18lbs which i know mostly would be water weight. The issue is that was on a cutting cycle and now after hoping off the cycle sooner than planned im left feeling mostly bloated with all this water retention.

What would your best advice be for cutting water weight/bloating?

Training has dipped somewhat due to dealing with kidney stone however diet is still in check and i am in a calorie deficit. Ive read many say keep drinking more and more water and i do keep my sodium low as well.

Recently aborted a cycle of Test E 500 and Winny after just under 3 weeks because of a kidney stone issue. However in that period i have gained 18lbs which i know mostly would be water weight. The issue is that was on a cutting cycle and now after hoping off the cycle sooner than planned im left feeling mostly bloated with all this water retention.

Training has dipped somewhat due to dealing with kidney stone however diet is still in check and i am in a calorie deficit. Ive read many say keep drinking more and more water and i do keep my sodium low as well.
Water in equals water out . Also they say the ai helps with the water retention.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

best to cut water is to alter your diet and increase water intake,besides that
try add n2guard 7caps/day and split into 2 doses
cranberry extra to add to it too

where is your bloodwork? it would be nice to see just how big of an issue is actually there...
Did blood work right before cycle started. Blood cmc, liver values, lipids and test figures were excellent. Can post numbers here if it would help.

Planned to do blood work again at the end of the cycle but seeing that I aborted after 2 weeks I didn't bother.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

you should have ran an AI while on it. did you? if not get on it asap
I had AI, some nolva on had but was told only to take AI if signs of gyno manifest which it didn't. Should I still take it? I still plan to do a PCT 2 weeks after last pin.

Did blood work right before cycle started. Blood cmc, liver values, lipids and test figures were excellent. Can post numbers here if it would help.

Planned to do blood work again at the end of the cycle but seeing that I aborted after 2 weeks I didn't bother.

Pre cycle bloodwork is not pertinent to the current problem clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you use an AI?

Top Bottom