Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab Workout

CesarSJU

I'm with you... always working out and dieting but I can't get a six pack either...

just look at my signature photo... clearly I need some ab work!

Yeah kiss my ass !!!!!!! lol It's going to take some serious work. I have my father's side of the family's stomach, they alllll have the same stomach. I have my mother's side of the family's leg arms, but the stomach department I'm f*cked!!!!! Since i know you want to be such a great help Doc, you think you can help me on my diet?

Last edited:
try a pilates class....its core muscle training! builds strong abs, hip flexors and back muscles, using your body as the resistance. its a great ab workout!

flaxseed oil / fishoil or CLA oil are GOOD ESSENTIAL FATS, that look a lot like amino acids and are used by the body to build hormones and to dissolve minerals vitamins etc so they can enter your bloodstream...

When you diet you tend to cut out fats, thats ok, but you need some fat (like oil to keep your engine running) Whether you are on or off season its best to stay low in BAD fats and have 6 grams of GOOD fats a day. GOOD fats actually help do mobilize other stubborn fat

As for the six packs ( in my case a 9 pack (4 on each side and 2 halve rows that tie into my groin)) concerned:

While spot reduction around and on top off the waist is nearly impossible, you CAN attack the fat between the lumps of bread that make up your x-pack.

At the end of your AB workout....
Use POSING STATIC CONTRACTIONS . Stand before mirror and flex the abs hard , hold the contraction for 1 minute (you can not do this while doing a lying crunch)
What will happen is that some fat cells will be damaged and teared appart (squuezed between the rows).
I got this trick from a female medicin student (she makes for good ab workouts too o yeah)

if you do some cardio after that u you can burn the free fatty acids

About the bread and butter exercises for the abs....

* Start with lower abs first, as they are weaker and upper abs will always assist. Trying to work lower abs after upper abs are fried is not smart....

* REPS: you have the high rep "i train abs every day, sets of 200 reps until 1000" , like the good old thierry pastel. You have the low rep (4 sets 4-6 reps with roman chair and heavy plates and let the juice and diet build my abs) advocates... You know, Yates, Micheal Francois, At the show you can see their abs, but it are clearly just big unrefined lumps of lyposucced meat. The kind of building blocks you get from squatting/deadlifting with insane amounts of weight.

What we are seeking for is the kind of abs you see on Shawn Ray or Flex Wheeler......

Depending on genetics and whether the clenbuterol-T3-ketitofen-ECA-primobolan stack you bought from this mean and lean looking mofo in the gym was fake or not... both approaches be used.

To be sure i recommend to do sets with ressistance that allows 8 - 12 reps, rest for only 10 seconds after that to release lactic acid and do two more sets after that . THIS is COUNT AS ONE GIANT SET!

- 3 * giant set hangin leg raises ( no straps, in time your grip and chins will i,prove ALOT from hangin leg raises, work forearms instead to improve grip)
- rest a minute
- 3 * giant sets reverse crunches
- 3 * ginat regular crunches (hold contraction for 3 seconds)
- 3 * normal sets situps (rest a minute inbetween)
- 3 * triple drop sets crunch machine
- 4 sets cable crunches to the sides ( 2 left 2 right)
10 minutes of broomstick twisting to polish the waisline

- 4 sets of STATIC AB POSING CONTRACTIONS

- do some 30 minutes cardio after that

If possible Before breakfast, be sure you had your ECA- Yohimbine stack or the now advertised PPA stack at thist board....

Now go and cut those diamonds....

:cool:

BTW: a good yugoslavian friiend of mine plays 4 times a week major league basketball (in Holland) also.

while he has certainly got good cardiovascular condition he is complaing about too much BF and no abs too!

I turns out that Basketball is not really an endurance sport, but more of an interval (short fast runs) sports that tend to make your body use fast sugars as primary source instead of fat (we are not talking about the freaked by nature shaquil o neills who can eat junkfood every day as long as they keep training)

I have put him on Ketogenic diet and his BF has dropped below 10 percent

Ketogenic diet???

Hey guys thanks for the posts especially you GO AHEAD that's the best reponce I've gotten so far

I know the hardest part for me is obliques. I have a larger frame, so I really had to build up mass in that area. You've got to work those to really pull in some definition.

Hanging leg raises are probably the best for lower abs. Between those and obliques I'm ready to puke.

As far as crunches - I usually do 100 to 150 (total - between 4 or 5 sets) at 45 pounds and I don't really feel it.

Stick more with your lower and obliques.

Top Bottom