Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab Workout

CesarSJU

Hey fellas, looking for a great fuking ab workout. Make your suggestions. I want something diesel so don't post anything stupid like, " (in a geeky Steve Erkle voice) Do some crunchies, Laura." Give me something I'll be feeling in the morning.

All I do is Crunches, Decline sit ups and Hanging leg raises. They seem to work good for me. I can't wait to get my BF% down so I can see then all again :(

M18

Yeah I wish my bf was lower. I feel like a fat ass but all I'm really concentrating on right now is stregnth and size

cesar, all im sayin is that IF you eat clean and cardio 3-4x per week you really dont need to do hardly any aab work. IMO abs get "worked" in lots of aother exercises (i.e. - tricep pushdowns, squats, etc.) Now if ya can get your fat ass outta the fridge you'll be straight. lol:D

OH MY GOD LMFAO!!!!!! That's good shit. But this is the thing Doc. I play basketball for 2 hours 6x a week. I eat good, I don't eat that much junk food, I don't drink beer, I'm in good health...it's just that I've NEVER been able to get a six pack. The only time I had one was when I was in basic training weighing in at 145 lol

Top Bottom