Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a retarded email that some stranger on myspace sent me.

H

heatherrae

" dont even have no idea who u are somehow u are on my friends list. this is tony at 620-XXX-XXXX, call me up and lets talk and get to become friends. i have no idea why a women would even want a job if she had a young child. a womens supposed to find a man fall in love and let him support her. hate the way the world is filled with career women nowdays no wonder so many kids are getting into trouble with the law. if a woman cannot find a good man to marry and fall in love with the govt should be willing to pay her to stay home and raise her kids, it was very wrong of the govt to cut off welfare.

anyway im in a small town lived alone for years, have a son age 15 who lives 4 blocks away with his grandma. would love to get to know u and be a friend. write me back. people add me all the time and then dont ever write and get to know me, so i have no idea why they add me to begin with. im sevencard2003 on yahoo and aim.

if ur in KY how far away u from ceasers indiana or evansville riverboats? i was at both places for a little while this summer while on vacation? "

Okay, let me figure out what this guy is saying. He is admonishing me for working and says I should either be a gold digger or a welfare recipient because I'm a woman...lol. Oh yeah, then he admonishes people for not caring for their children, when his child lives with his GRANDMOTHER. LOL.

Jeez O Pete! I add people when they request an add just to be polite, but then I get the craziest damn emails!

heatherrae said:
" dont even have no idea who u are somehow u are on my friends list. this is tony at 620-XXX-XXXX, call me up and lets talk and get to become friends. i have no idea why a women would even want a job if she had a young child. a womens supposed to find a man fall in love and let him support her. hate the way the world is filled with career women nowdays no wonder so many kids are getting into trouble with the law. if a woman cannot find a good man to marry and fall in love with the govt should be willing to pay her to stay home and raise her kids, it was very wrong of the govt to cut off welfare.

anyway im in a small town lived alone for years, have a son age 15 who lives 4 blocks away with his grandma. would love to get to know u and be a friend. write me back. people add me all the time and then dont ever write and get to know me, so i have no idea why they add me to begin with. im sevencard2003 on yahoo and aim.

if ur in KY how far away u from ceasers indiana or evansville riverboats? i was at both places for a little while this summer while on vacation? "

Okay, let me figure out what this guy is saying. He is admonishing me for working and says I should either be a gold digger or a welfare recipient because I'm a woman...lol. Oh yeah, then he admonishes people for not caring for their children, when his child lives with his GRANDMOTHER. LOL.

Jeez O Pete! I add people when they request an add just to be polite, but then I get the craziest damn emails!
why is healother emailing you?

Heather hows the baby doing..? Hope all is well at your job and with you...

Love Michael

that guy has mad people skills!!

Top Bottom