Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A massive help please! I want to go the right way!

Mick94

Hi guys, 2 years ago when I was 14.. I weighed at 110kg! I was so shocked, depressed with myself really.. I started to hit the gym.. Lost 20kg in about 8 months, then really started focusing on putting lean muscle on only because I'm 185cm tall and I'd look physically sick if I weighed in the 80kg range, 2 years later, now! I'm weighing at 92kg.. I can lift heavy! Great strength! Feeling good, BUT!
I won't take my shirt off.. Ever!

I've trained 2 years solid, waking up at 6am every morning to train! Seeing little muscle gains, but not enough.. Over the passed 2 years being at different gyms, I've learnt so much! Whether it's different type of work outs, I mean I'm teaching grown ups things they've never seen! And I'm only 16, I've learnt about stretching, warm ups and warm downs.. ALOT about steroids, I mean I've gone out and bought them.. Just left them sitting there.. Only because I don't want to get on it, why??

I know I can make the greatest gains! If my diet was in check, I'm 16 .. I'm getting PUMPED with natural test.. I know this, but my diet isn't on track at all times, and I need to change this.

Which is why I made this post.
I find dieting easy and hard at the same time.

I can't have lean chicken on steak all the time, or steam brown rice.. Or non of that real good stuff
For BB'ing ..coming from an ethnic background my mum always wants me to eat her cooking, which is packed! With oils and salt and all other things that's a no go for my diet.

I would really like you guys to help me create a diet that I can stick with! All day everyday! I know if my
Diet was right id me a mauler!
All I ask is to have a easy diet, I know it's hard to ask considering diet is never easy! But I mean the food prep, types of food that's an easy
Make filled with protein and what not,
My goals are to really get rid of thos excess fat I have, hence the reason I said I would never take my shirt
Off, I have alot of excess fat on me from the weight I had lost, I want to tone it up, but at the same time stay a little bulky with a bit of definition, just to show where my muscle is, if use know what I mean?

A workable diet! Is all I ask for, I don't work, so I have no income..
But I can still get around to buying healthy foods, not to deer ofcourse,

Please guys, it would be a huge help! I want to accomplish it all with out steroids.. Never know, I may compete one day.. Gym isn't a
Hobbie to me.. It's like a must! Kind of like religion ;)

Thanks guys! Look forward to hearing it.

Top Bottom