Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little humor

Oh.. I must be a real bad ass then! x) ''Was that it?''

First time was in the bathroom at a friends place.. Did a shitload of research first though:p

Man I still fucking HATE needles. I need my gym spotting buddy to do it for me i cant fucken handle it. Its wack - I was in hospital a few years ago with acute renal failure (allergic reaction to non-steroidal anti inflams) and they had to take my blood levels twice a day. I was fucking sweating and shaking they had to give me a valium in the morning before they did it because I was shitting myself.

Another humerous story.
First time me and my mate jabbed, Did not screw the pin on the barrel hard enough. Friend jabs my glute, and as he presses down the barrel snaps off and all the test goes in his eye! haha i started laughing while he ran past my parents to the bathroom washing his eyes out. Until I looked over my shoulder and saw the pin still in their. Im screaming "Come back!! FUck pull it out! Pull it ouT!'" freaking out. My parents probably thought he was punishing my asshole. Fucking hell 'shudder' just thinking about it now

Top Bottom