Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little humor

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
My buddy, a retired Marine Gunny, couple of wars, capped a couple of bad guys at point blank is my age. He decided he wanted to do a cycle to cut up and gain a little muscle, so I set him up.

I helped him with his first couple of shots, showed him how to do it. Boy is terrified of needles. He turned pale, started sweating and got sick to his stomach, the first time he did it on his own. He is doing better now. Brought back memories of my first time.

Ha the mind is a crazy thing and those things we are affraid of make us sick as hell. Funny story.

I know. I was laughing my ass off, inside since he needed the encouragement and didn't give up.

I was a natural. I jammed that big 18g in and felt like I got high off the inject. Now I use a smaller needle but its still just as fun.

I use 20 ga now, im addicted. I look forward to shot day. Especiallynow that my goal is to reclaim my body

I used 23 for a while then mostly 21. 20 was available and oil goes in much easier.

Top Bottom