Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Lifter's Iron Log...

Layne Norton has vids of himself doing natural ghr's with 45lbs on his YouTube channel... I think he has one of 50lbs too but I might be mistaken...

11-22-2010

Dumbell Bench 50's 5x18,18,18,14,10

Close-grip Bench 135x14,12,10,7

Believe it or not this was a pretty hard workout. The reps were so high on the db bench that I got a huge pump. I still had a pump as I went into the close grips and by the 3rd set I was getting assistance on the last 2 reps of set 3 and 4 which were very hard forced reps. Definitely got the pump on lol.

On advice I decided to go light because of my left elbow still being slightly irritated.

Bodyweight 238lbs

damn nice little workout bro!

Yea when dod u start ur cycle im interested just because ur gonna run 750mg like me so it will be cool to see. I just started this week, actually im doing 375mg 2x a week but my second 375mg shot is today :evil:

11-23-2010

I've been on 500 test for 2 weeks now. Strength is going up. My caloric intake isn't huge cuz I'm so broke right now, but I don't really care if I gain any weight so long as my strength keeps going up. I've been trying to get in a couple cans of tuna and 6 eggs a day along with 1% milk. I can't afford any protein powder right now.

Barbell Squats 165x5, 255x2, 275x1 warmup
330x3,3,3,5,3 technique is improving thanks to amazing coaching, I did 5 reps on the 4th set because I thought that would be the last set for some reason. Reps 4 and 5 of that set got a little ugly, but they were legit, all raw

Leg Press-plates per side, 4x8, 5x8, 7x8, 8x8, 9x8,4

That was it. Good workout. Strength is going up every week. Inside of these 2 weeks on I have noticed significantly boosted recovery. It's been about 1.5 hours since I left the gym and I barely feel like I trained. Wish I had more money so I could get my protein higher, but things are going well.

Bodyweight 238lbs

I'm running the 500 for 4-5 weeks and then bumping it up to 750. I don't necessarily expect a huge difference, but I get the feeling I will notice it since I have a solid understanding of how 250 vs 500 affects me and it's pretty noticeable by week 5-6 when the esters have peaked.

I've been training the squat hard so I'm guessing my squat weights are going to get jacked up big time over the course of this cycle. I'm sure my shoulder press will go up well too. Not sure how my rowing or benching strength will be because I need to get this left elbow tendinitus or whatever it is in check before I start benching heavy again. That said I think I'll gain some nice size with the high rep, high volume benching and rowing.

ahh I see. I actually jus bumped mine up to 750mg and im on week 6 or 7. I already like it lol. I tweaked my shoulder the other dsy benching but I still worked out hard thru it.

You should see some nice size! u should post pics brah

I have no interest posting any pics. I really don't care what others think about how I look. That's partly why I'm carrying around a decent amount of bodyfat because I like to eat when I'm training to get stronger and bigger. I don't look terrible, but I certainly wouldn't make taking my shirt off in public a habit right now. Not to mention I have no tan and I'm hairy as fuck lol.

Perhaps in the future when I actually cut and have something presentable I might consider posting some pics. Right now I'm just focused on getting bigger and stronger. I have a few weak points because I train like a powerlifter more than anything, but they are small and can be worked on when I cut down.

I don't think I'll bother cutting until I can squat at least 500 with just a belt and bench 350+ so it'll be a little bit.

If I were to post some pics I would be cut down to at least low teen's to appreciate my build and shave up and tan. That would be worth looking at. Right now you'd just see a sloppy looking powerlifter lol.

Top Bottom