Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A few random thoughts

KillahBee

New member
I was Listerining my mouth up this morning and I had to sneeze REAL bad. It was one of the most intense and difficult moments in my young, but storied, life. I HAD to finish my 30 seconds but the sneeze was just too powerful. I sprinted to the bathroom and put my dome piece over the sink, still trying to swish the mouthwash around while the sneeze was creeping up my throat. I decided to go for the gold and leaned back to gargle mid-sneeze....now I have green walls.

I often get a HUGE urge to chop one of my fingers off. Like when I am cooking and ish and I am holding my butcher's knife. I contemplate it and sometimes have to go sit down or have a cigarette to relax and not do it. I think I just long for a new feeling.

Is anybody else in complete and total amazement and disgust at the idea of People magazine (and the like)?! I mean, I can't even get over the fact that this fucking thing is produced, nevermind the fact that it has very high circulation. It's a fucking magazine about mundane parts of people's lives THAT YOU DON"T KNOW. It's fucking disgusting. If I ever decide to kill myself, I am going to bring a lawnchair with two cupholders into the local grocery shopping establishment and sit down right by the aisle and bring a shotgun. I will take out every fat, waddly, sausage-fingered pig housewife that reaches for that magazine to read about XXX and XXX holding hands in the park.

Seriously. Is there a such thing as a reeeeaaallly hot chick that is not a fucking mess in the head? I'm serious now - I used to half joke about it, but honestly, 9 out of 10 hot chicks I meet are just fucked in the head. Is it a chicken and egg thing or what? It's insane. And most of em have body issues, which is just insane. It's just maddening. Sick fucks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBR
KillahBee said:
Seriously. Is there a such thing as a reeeeaaallly hot chick that is not a fucking mess in the head? I'm serious now - I used to half joke about it, but honestly, 9 out of 10 hot chicks I meet are just fucked in the head. Is it a chicken and egg thing or what? It's insane. And most of em have body issues, which is just insane. It's just maddening. Sick fucks.

is it just the hot chicks, or is it ALL chicks? Have you found an ugly chick that had her head on straight?
 
That sounds horrible.
Ummm....I'm fairly out there but I can't relate to that one.
I 100% agree.
Males aren't much better.
 
Lestat said:
is it just the hot chicks, or is it ALL chicks? Have you found an ugly chick that had her head on straight?


hot ones. it's not even me generalizing anymore, it's a proven fact in my experience.
 
KillahBee said:
hot ones. it's not even me generalizing anymore, it's a proven fact in my experience.
so you have taken the time to get to know and get involved with a few fuglies to verify that they are in fact, sane?
 
1) You're anal

2) You're crazy

3) I feel that way about the New York Post. When I lived in New York, I wouldn't give a man that approached me with a NY Post in his hand the time of day. Yes, I'm a snobbish bitch w/ standards. But, I'm a happy snobbish bitch.

4) That's why I'm glad I was a nerd and went through some shit. Being humble, its a great gift. Am I crazy sometimes? I've heard I can be. I think that has something to do with the drinking water. Not because someone says I'm hot (which I don't think I am. Sexy? Yes. Hot? I'm not comfortable with that). I'm talking to myself now,I guess I am crazy.
 
dude, jessica alba renewed her library card this weekend

that's news I NEED to know about.
 
KillahBee said:
I was Listerining my mouth up this morning and I had to sneeze REAL bad. It was one of the most intense and difficult moments in my young, but storied, life. I HAD to finish my 30 seconds but the sneeze was just too powerful. I sprinted to the bathroom and put my dome piece over the sink, still trying to swish the mouthwash around while the sneeze was creeping up my throat. I decided to go for the gold and leaned back to gargle mid-sneeze....now I have green walls.

I often get a HUGE urge to chop one of my fingers off. Like when I am cooking and ish and I am holding my butcher's knife. I contemplate it and sometimes have to go sit down or have a cigarette to relax and not do it. I think I just long for a new feeling.

Is anybody else in complete and total amazement and disgust at the idea of People magazine (and the like)?! I mean, I can't even get over the fact that this fucking thing is produced, nevermind the fact that it has very high circulation. It's a fucking magazine about mundane parts of people's lives THAT YOU DON"T KNOW. It's fucking disgusting. If I ever decide to kill myself, I am going to bring a lawnchair with two cupholders into the local grocery shopping establishment and sit down right by the aisle and bring a shotgun. I will take out every fat, waddly, sausage-fingered pig housewife that reaches for that magazine to read about XXX and XXX holding hands in the park.

Seriously. Is there a such thing as a reeeeaaallly hot chick that is not a fucking mess in the head? I'm serious now - I used to half joke about it, but honestly, 9 out of 10 hot chicks I meet are just fucked in the head. Is it a chicken and egg thing or what? It's insane. And most of em have body issues, which is just insane. It's just maddening. Sick fucks.

Just load up an ABBA CD and booze it up with a loaded gun. It's easier.
 
KillahBee said:
lol.. ok, at least you did you research.

I think a lot of dudes only get mixed up with the hot head cases.. but never really sample a few more average chicks..

i've definitely found some psychos among the average though bro... and I am sure there are a couple sane hot ones out there, they just are not single.
 
nycgirl said:
1) You're anal

2) You're crazy

3) I feel that way about the New York Post. When I lived in New York, I wouldn't give a man that approached me with a NY Post in his hand the time of day. Yes, I'm a snobbish bitch w/ standards. But, I'm a happy snobbish bitch.

4) That's why I'm glad I was a nerd and went through some shit. Being humble, its a great gift. Am I crazy sometimes? I've heard I can be. I think that has something to do with the drinking water. Not because someone says I'm hot (which I don't think I am. Sexy? Yes. Hot? I'm not comfortable with that). I'm talking to myself now,I guess iam crazy.


Very

Very

I like the sports in the Post

LOL! I wish I could do an experiment on the whole thing. It's amazing. And Raina - I wasn't talking about guys. This was about girls. Guys ahve nothing to do with it, I wasn't starting a gender war. And I don't doubt that for a second, they just show their insecurities differently
 
KillahBee said:
Very

Very

I like the sports in the Post

LOL! I wish I could do an experiment on the whole thing. It's amazing. And Raina - I wasn't talking about guys. This was about girls. Guys ahve nothing to do with it, I wasn't starting a gender war. And I don't doubt that for a second, they just show their insecurities differently

I prefer the Daily News.

I believe its true. But it does have something to do with guys, the boys, then the men that kiss their asses (god, I'm starting to sound like someone I know). All females, ugly or hot or average, have body issues.

However, the men they date are either crazy or jaded when the relationship is over. I always get the jaded ones which I guess is better than getting the crazy ones.
 
nycgirl said:
All females, ugly or hot or average, have body issues.


yeah but I'm talking extremes here. like a girl who is just a 10 in 99% of the populations eyes being retardedly uncomfortable laying in bed naked with her man.
 
KillahBee said:
yeah but I'm talking extremes here. like a girl who is just a 10 in 99% of the populations eyes being retardedly uncomfortable laying in bed naked with her man.

Sometimes, we just don't see it.

I know I'm not the extreme you are talking about. But for awhile after I lost my pre-ef weight, I saw the pre-ef me in the mirror.

It honestly took someone finding beauty in what I thought were my flaws or areas that no one has ever mentioned before (like my lips), that made me 100% confortable.
 
nycgirl said:
Sometimes, we just don't see it.

I know I'm not the extreme you are talking about. But for awhile after I lost my pre-ef weight, I saw the pre-ef me in the mirror.

It honestly took someone finding beauty in what I thought were my flaws or areas that no one has ever mentioned before (like my lips), that made me 100% confortable.


I get it. I've had a lot of experience with this (obviously), so I understand it. And I also understand that no matter how many times we tell you how amazingly sexy and perfect you are, it only matters what you see. Which is a REAL tough situation on the man too.
 
Smurfy said:
and you only jokingly refer to me as a guy because I dont act like a typical annoying, insecure, emotionally unstable bitch.


nope, it's the haircut.








































and the testicles
 
if smurfy has teses the fantasy would be ruined
 
KillahBee said:
Seriously. Is there a such thing as a reeeeaaallly hot chick that is not a fucking mess in the head? I'm serious now - I used to half joke about it, but honestly, 9 out of 10 hot chicks I meet are just fucked in the head.

KillahBee said:
I often get a HUGE urge to chop one of my fingers off. Like when I am cooking and ish and I am holding my butcher's knife. I contemplate it and sometimes have to go sit down or have a cigarette to relax and not do it.

At least 9 out of 10 hot chicks have something in common with you.

HTH



:cow:
 
For the record, I love girls that are fucked in the head the same way I am. I have only met one or two, but I loved it with them.

But I am obviously not talking about that.
 
KillahBee said:
Well played.

I'm totally normal and stuff, yet somehow I have trouble finding chicks with similar concurrent interest in death/black metal, powerlifting/bodybuilding and mathematical physics. Members of one interest seem mutually exclusive to the other interests.

... and everyone always talks about being 'open minded', sheesh.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
I'm totally normal and stuff, yet somehow I have trouble finding chicks with similar concurrent interest in death/black metal, powerlifting/bodybuilding and mathematical physics. Members of one interest seem mutually exclusive to the other interests.

... and everyone always talks about being 'open minded', sheesh.



:cow:

Don't forget about the whole "dress up like a baby and take my temperature down there" fetish thing
 
samoth said:
I'm totally normal and stuff, yet somehow I have trouble finding chicks with similar concurrent interest in death/black metal, powerlifting/bodybuilding and mathematical physics. Members of one interest seem mutually exclusive to the other interests.

... and everyone always talks about being 'open minded', sheesh.



:cow:

Well, I dont know if you know, but that's an odd combination lol.

Then again, there's me. I probably wont find someone who likes leisurely killing spree's...but I can understand why. It's unjust with the going rate of ammunition.
 
KillahBee said:
I
I often get a HUGE urge to chop one of my fingers off. Like when I am cooking and ish and I am holding my butcher's knife. I contemplate it and sometimes have to go sit down or have a cigarette to relax and not do it. I think I just long for a new feeling.

silly smoker
 
Gambino said:
silly smoker


n2zfqu.jpg
 
KillahBee said:
not a smoker.

but I have been known to rip a Medium in my office every now and then. tonight may be a good night for it. smurfy-style

i got no buisness bustin balls for smoking...cheeba isn't much better.
but i've never smoked, only tried it when i was younger.
 
approx. 75% of the population of the western hemisphere can be considered mentally ill by clinical standards...do we really have a chance of finding anyone who is totally sane and rational????......thats slim pickins bro...
Killah-great post bro- seriously.

ps. my only pet peeve is if the women are Homicidal...then i have a concern, otherwise its in the diet and geography and i down play it.
 
KillahBee said:
I was Listerining my mouth up this morning and I had to sneeze REAL bad. It was one of the most intense and difficult moments in my young, but storied, life. I HAD to finish my 30 seconds but the sneeze was just too powerful. I sprinted to the bathroom and put my dome piece over the sink, still trying to swish the mouthwash around while the sneeze was creeping up my throat. I decided to go for the gold and leaned back to gargle mid-sneeze....now I have green walls.

I often get a HUGE urge to chop one of my fingers off. Like when I am cooking and ish and I am holding my butcher's knife. I contemplate it and sometimes have to go sit down or have a cigarette to relax and not do it. I think I just long for a new feeling.

Is anybody else in complete and total amazement and disgust at the idea of People magazine (and the like)?! I mean, I can't even get over the fact that this fucking thing is produced, nevermind the fact that it has very high circulation. It's a fucking magazine about mundane parts of people's lives THAT YOU DON"T KNOW. It's fucking disgusting. If I ever decide to kill myself, I am going to bring a lawnchair with two cupholders into the local grocery shopping establishment and sit down right by the aisle and bring a shotgun. I will take out every fat, waddly, sausage-fingered pig housewife that reaches for that magazine to read about XXX and XXX holding hands in the park.

Seriously. Is there a such thing as a reeeeaaallly hot chick that is not a fucking mess in the head? I'm serious now - I used to half joke about it, but honestly, 9 out of 10 hot chicks I meet are just fucked in the head. Is it a chicken and egg thing or what? It's insane. And most of em have body issues, which is just insane. It's just maddening. Sick fucks.



1. you are weird

2. you are crazy and weird

3. who the fuck really cares what other people like to read

4. we just want some love that lasts forever damn it, cant we get it!!!!! :lmao:
 
Smurfy said:
lol killah is that you hahhaa awesome.


Hell yes boo. You and I have both battled the nicotine monster. I won. You?

Also, that pic is when I was fat in college.

Now I'm fat and graduated
 
KillahBee said:
Hell yes boo. You and I have both battled the nicotine monster. I won. You?

Also, that pic is when I was fat in college.

Now I'm fat and graduated
I didnt know you were once a smoker. I think the majority of people get into casual nicotine use along with a whole slew of other substances while in college - experimentation. I think a lot of people eventually grow out of those habits once they enter true adulthood. Unfortunately, I did not and spent about 19 yrs of my life enjoying those cancer sticks. God I loved that rush. But Im so glad I was able to quit.


You dont look fat.
 
Smurfy said:
I didnt know you were once a smoker. I think the majority of people get into casual nicotine use along with a whole slew of other substances while in college - experimentation. I think a lot of people eventually grow out of those habits once they enter true adulthood. Unfortunately, I did not and spent about 19 yrs of my life enjoying those cancer sticks. God I loved that rush. But Im so glad I was able to quit.


You dont look fat.


I got serious with it in college. When I found myself reaching for them immediately adter waking up, I decided it was time. Quit cold turkey almost no problem. It was fun while it lasted.

I was fat, relatively speaking. I weighed like 195 (not muscle) when graduating. I am around 170 now. Fatty McCalories, was I.
 
ou kb was a fatty :)

You're to deep for me this early in the am, i need time for my brain to warm up. LOL
 
KillahBee said:
I got serious with it in college. When I found myself reaching for them immediately adter waking up, I decided it was time. Quit cold turkey almost no problem. It was fun while it lasted.

I was fat, relatively speaking. I weighed like 195 (not muscle) when graduating. I am around 170 now. Fatty McCalories, was I.
yeah I supposed 195 is a lot when you're 5'3".
 
nycgirl said:
1) You're anal

2) You're crazy

3) I feel that way about the New York Post. When I lived in New York, I wouldn't give a man that approached me with a NY Post in his hand the time of day. Yes, I'm a snobbish bitch w/ standards. But, I'm a happy snobbish bitch.

4) That's why I'm glad I was a nerd and went through some shit. Being humble, its a great gift. Am I crazy sometimes? I've heard I can be. I think that has something to do with the drinking water. Not because someone says I'm hot (which I don't think I am. Sexy? Yes. Hot? I'm not comfortable with that). I'm talking to myself now,I guess I am crazy.

WERD
 
KillahBee said:
I was Listerining my mouth up this morning and I had to sneeze REAL bad.

That doesn't happen if you use Plax.

It was one of the most intense and difficult moments in my young, but storied, life.

I think this sentence contradicts itself.


I HAD to finish my 30 seconds but the sneeze was just too powerful. I sprinted to the bathroom and put my dome piece over the sink, still trying to swish the mouthwash around while the sneeze was creeping up my throat. I decided to go for the gold and leaned back to gargle mid-sneeze....now I have green walls.

LOL

I often get a HUGE urge to chop one of my fingers off. Like when I am cooking and ish and I am holding my butcher's knife. I contemplate it and sometimes have to go sit down or have a cigarette to relax and not do it. I think I just long for a new feeling.

lol @ ish.

have a taco and relax.


Is anybody else in complete and total amazement and disgust at the idea of People magazine (and the like)?! I mean, I can't even get over the fact that this fucking thing is produced, nevermind the fact that it has very high circulation. It's a fucking magazine about mundane parts of people's lives THAT YOU DON"T KNOW. It's fucking disgusting. If I ever decide to kill myself, I am going to bring a lawnchair with two cupholders into the local grocery shopping establishment and sit down right by the aisle and bring a shotgun. I will take out every fat, waddly, sausage-fingered pig housewife that reaches for that magazine to read about XXX and XXX holding hands in the park.

I gotta agree with you here. It should be called "people you don't know".


Seriously. Is there a such thing as a reeeeaaallly hot chick that is not a fucking mess in the head? I'm serious now - I used to half joke about it, but honestly, 9 out of 10 hot chicks I meet are just fucked in the head. Is it a chicken and egg thing or what? It's insane. And most of em have body issues, which is just insane. It's just maddening. Sick fucks.

Yes...there is. I work with a girl who is so amazingly hot that it looks as though light bends differently around her head than it does for other people. She is perfect looking, and she is 100% normal, down to Earth, sweet, has good values, a brain, etc., I wish I could date her, but I would have to fire her first, and that is just too wrong..
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
That doesn't happen if you use Plax.



I think this sentence contradicts itself.




LOL



lol @ ish.

have a taco and relax.




I gotta agree with you here. It should be called "people you don't know".




Yes...there is. I work with a girl who is so amazingly hot that it looks as though light bends differently around her head than it does for other people. She is perfect looking, and she is 100% normal, down to Earth, sweet, has good values, a brain, etc., I wish I could date her, but I would have to fire her first, and that is just too wrong..

lmao @ have a taco and relax.

I don't think that sentence contradicts itself. It's possible to have a (relatively) young but storied life.

Pics of said girl, please.
 
KillahBee said:
lmao @ have a taco and relax.

Tacos are relaxing.

I don't think that sentence contradicts itself. It's possible to have a (relatively) young but storied life.

Maybe true but it's not possible to say your life is storied when a Listerine vs. sneeze battle is among its most intense moments. If you had said "Plax" I would have fewer doubts, because Plax is the shiznit.

Many mornings when I have bizzatches stay over I find them trying to use my Plax in the AM. I jump out of bed and say "get off my Plax ho". Never happens with Listerine. But we're getting off-base here.


Pics of said girl, please.

I'll see what I can do.
 
lol @ dudes calling themselves fat, seriously lool. esp when they are under 200 lbs at any height...akin to skinny broads saying "i'm fat."

lollmaldfoafladsfoalfadsladslfdsafodsaflsdafosdalfsdafsdoafosdaflolololadfoasdlfadsofdsafldsafo


on the subject of tobacco use i was able to quit cold turkey
 
Gambino said:
lol @ dudes calling themselves fat, seriously lool. esp when they are under 200 lbs at any height...akin to skinny broads saying "i'm fat."

lollmaldfoafladsfoalfadsladslfdsafodsaflsdafosdalfsdafsdoafosdaflolololadfoasdlfadsofdsafldsafo


on the subject of tobacco use i was able to quit cold turkey


great point. fat is relevant to weight, nothing else. especially not bf %.

fuggin retarded retard
 
KillahBee said:
great point. fat is relevant to weight, nothing else. especially not bf %.

fuggin retarded retard

youse a retards retard.

you def have a few chins in the smoking pic

boom bobba boom bobba
fatty
 
you should join an aerobics class for fatty dudes

:rainbow:

add in a little tae bo as well
 
i JUST got back from the grocery store.

I was checking out and saw (on the cover of People) that Matt Damon got his flu shot this weekend! A FLU SHOT!!
 
Top Bottom