Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Couple of lifestyle updates from your old pal Lestat

Bro it's a fact that a raw diet is healthier for you. The facts are out there and the research has been done. I'm only 51% raw so I'm far from a vegan. Before I started eating raw foods my diet was already meticulous. It has been just about my entire life so it's not really like I'm making extreme life changes here. Check out the results from this study done from people on raw diets for over 2 years:

Raw Food Diet Study, Aug 06

Did you know that everyone you eat cooked food your body releases antibodies and white blood cells as if it were an intruder. 'The constant daily fight against the toxic effects of cooked food unnecessarily exhausts the body's strength and vitality, thus causing disease and the modern shortness of life. This does not happen when raw foods are digested.'

Health 101 - Articles - Benefits of Eating Uncooked Food

I checked out that study, and it is not very scientific. There is no control group. Also, it is a self-reported online survey, which is subject to each participant's honesty, unbiasedness, accuracy, self-awareness, and insight.
However, to each their own. Hope it works for you.

Not really sure how anyone can argue that eating fresh organic unprocessed plant products wouldn't be healthier then the alternative. It's a fact that heating foods above 116 degrees kills nutrients and enzymes.

Cooked food does also play an important role in our diets as well, especially with certain carbohydrates. For example cooking or steaming carrots actually breaks down it's sturdy cell wall releasing more of this phytochemical. Lima beans are inedible u less cooked, they contain cyanide which is released during cooking.

So in summary both cooked and raw foods play crucial roles in our health; it's understanding which foods belong in which category that's going to reap the most benefits.

lol I don't think so. I've looked at the characteristics and he does not have most of them. His ex-wife suggested it so I was curious and looked at it. Nope.

You forgot to mention I dated a chick that worked with autistic children and laughed when I told her about my ex- wife's diagnosis. You also failed to mention Shelagh self diagnosed herself with adult ADD....anxiety.. as well as a number of other conditions she got a prescription for from her M.D.

Smurf, my mom loves to tell the story about me in third grade where she bought me brand new shoes for school and I gave my old shoes to the poor kid that had his toes sticking out of his shoes, I hid them in my book bag because they were supposed to be my play shoes. I was punished and finally admitted to what I did and she felt bad for whipin my ass...:)

The best thing you can do for a poor person is to make their poverty uncomfortable...I don't lack empathy, I want them to achieve and nothing destroys the human spirit more than dependence. I don't lack empathy because I think making living on the public dole uncomfortable is a good thing for the person. The kid I gave those shoes too is still on the public dole..it didn't help him.

Smurf, having read the diagnosis criteria for aspergers I'm offended. One of Cindy's main issues with me is that I have no schedule....it really annoys her...:)

You forgot to mention I dated a chick that worked with autistic children and laughed when I told her about my ex- wife's diagnosis. You also failed to mention Shelagh self diagnosed herself with adult ADD....anxiety.. as well as a number of other conditions she got a prescription for from her M.D.

Smurf, my mom loves to tell the story about me in third grade where she bought me brand new shoes for school and I gave my old shoes to the poor kid that had his toes sticking out of his shoes, I hid them in my book bag because they were supposed to be my play shoes. I was punished and finally admitted to what I did and she felt bad for whipin my ass...:)

The best thing you can do for a poor person is to make their poverty uncomfortable...I don't lack empathy, I want them to achieve and nothing destroys the human spirit more than dependence. I don't lack empathy because I think making living on the public dole uncomfortable is a good thing for the person. The kid I gave those shoes too is still on the public dole..it didn't help him.

Smurf, having read the diagnosis criteria for aspergers I'm offended. One of Cindy's main issues with me is that I have no schedule....it really annoys her...:)

You know I was kidding, right? lol

lol java no reason to be offended even if you had it. Your lack of any type of daily schedule or routine is annoying. ;) I think Smurfy meant that you say rude things at weird times...she's suggesting that maybe you can't help it. No such luck. :)

Not really sure how anyone can argue that eating fresh organic unprocessed plant products wouldn't be healthier then the alternative. It's a fact that heating foods above 116 degrees kills nutrients and enzymes.

Cooked food does also play an important role in our diets as well, especially with certain carbohydrates. For example cooking or steaming carrots actually breaks down it's sturdy cell wall releasing more of this phytochemical. Lima beans are inedible u less cooked, they contain cyanide which is released during cooking.

So in summary both cooked and raw foods play crucial roles in our health; it's understanding which foods belong in which category that's going to reap the most benefits.

well...as a for instance there are many foods (e.g., peas, carrots, cherries, etc.) that i have to cook before i eat to specifically kill/deactivate the enzymes, otherwise, if i pop a handful of fresh-from-the-garden peas in my mouth (as a for instance) and start chewing them, my throat will swell shut before i even get a chance to try and swallow them...it's not a bad enough reaction to require hospitalization, but the effect lasts for an hour or so and my mouth and throat itch like HELL the whole time and it makes the whole damn experience kinda not-so-fun for me...in fact i'd say it has a fairly adverse effect on the whole "sense of well-being" thing for me :)

Last edited:
With regards to eating animals, I have decided to join PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals. :D

I will only eat animals that are tasty, if they're not I won't eat them.

b0und (vegemeateatarian)

Top Bottom