Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Couple of lifestyle updates from your old pal Lestat

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
fuck you pick3 I KNEW you'd be clicking here!!!

No, not the :rainbow: lifestyle updates.

I don't drink anymore, not at all, complete abstinence. A teatotler.

I don't eat any meat besides fish and seafood now. No poultry, beef, pork, or the like.

I read a book called Eating Animals and without even trying, it killed my appetite for most meats.

I will eat local grown, air chilled poultry if I had it, and some places sell it, but I don't go out of my way for it so I haven't had any.

Luckily I work in IT, packed full of Indians, who are mostly vegetarians so there are tons of vegetarian options around for me.

Back when I was trying to get all swoled up I ate ridiculous amounts of meat though, I wonder if its possible to pack on mass with a near vegetarian (I call it pescatarian) diet?

in reference to your question, I had the most muscle when all i ate was rice chex and salad, very little protein at all. So, its definitely possible to add muscle without eating lbs and lbs of meat. But I don't know if it's different for men vs women or people with diff body types. I add muscle (and fat) very easily.

ETA: or maybe I was just really lean and what muscle I did have was much more visible.

in reference to your question, I had the most muscle when all i ate was rice chex and salad, very little protein at all. So, its definitely possible to add muscle without eating lbs and lbs of meat. But I don't know if it's different for men vs women or people with diff body types. I add muscle (and fat) very easily.

ETA: or maybe I was just really lean and what muscle I did have was much more visible.
its a struggle for me to add any kind of weight, fat or muscle. When I did gain the most mass I was eating everything in sight. Lots of slow moving animals.

I only eat animals that were lovingly nurtured and given daily reach arounds.

I listened to that audio book while diving on the :kitty:
lol. wtf? diving on the kitty?

Top Bottom