Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Couple of lifestyle updates from your old pal Lestat

so is c.lou tapping jg or wtf?
and lestat are you gonna joose again?
if not i would think you are just gonna have to work the lean bball look
as opposed to swoled out, judging by your frame.
chicks like that better imo

well...as a for instance there are many foods (e.g., peas, carrots, cherries, etc.) that i have to cook before i eat to specifically kill the enzymes, otherwise, if i pop a handful of fresh-from-the-garden peas in my mouth (as a for instance) and start chewing them, my throat will swell shut before i even get a chance to try and swallow them...it's not a bad enough reaction to require hospitalization, but the effect lasts for an hour or so and my mouth and throat itch like HELL the whole time and it makes the whole damn experience kinda not-so-fun for me...in fact i'd say it has a fairly adverse effect on the whole "sense of well-being" thing for me :)

pwnt

so is c.lou tapping jg or wtf?
and lestat are you gonna joose again?
if not i would think you are just gonna have to work the lean bball look
as opposed to swoled out, judging by your frame.
chicks like that better imo
you are 100% right man, chick now, especially down at the beach, like the tan and toned look, not the no necked juicehead look. It was in for like a year in the early 2000s, its out and now its mocked.

well...as a for instance there are many foods (e.g., peas, carrots, cherries, etc.) that i have to cook before i eat to specifically kill/deactivate the enzymes, otherwise, if i pop a handful of fresh-from-the-garden peas in my mouth (as a for instance) and start chewing them, my throat will swell shut before i even get a chance to try and swallow them...it's not a bad enough reaction to require hospitalization, but the effect lasts for an hour or so and my mouth and throat itch like HELL the whole time and it makes the whole damn experience kinda not-so-fun for me...in fact i'd say it has a fairly adverse effect on the whole "sense of well-being" thing for me :)

Did you just completely skip over my 2nd paragraph or what?? I agree with you there. There is a place for both cooked foods and raw, you just have to know which one goes where.

im a waste of skin i deserve to die

Top Bottom