Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Couple of lifestyle updates from your old pal Lestat

This is something I have looked into and the answer is no, you cannot get any good amount of muscle mass on an all vegan diet. I'm actually in the process of converting my diet to 51% raw. It's been a week and I can already tell a HUGE difference mentally and physically.
can you elaborate on the mental changes you are experiencing?

You still partake in the green?
yep. got the california medical reccomendation for it and everything. its ridiculous the quality stuff you can get now just down the street at a retail storefront.

General sense of well being, increase in enthusiasm, patience, optimism, flexibility, focus, memory etc....

not to bust ur veggie bubble, but most of those things can also be attributed to just the simple act of making up your mind to make tangible, positive changes in your life and then sticking to them...there's a sense of relief and rejuvination that comes with saying "damnit! i've had enough of this shit! i'm gonna make some changes!" then there's the excitement, optimism, and focus associated with making a list of those things that you are going to change and making a plan(s) on your approach to elict those changes. then there's the sense of accomplishment and well-being associated with looking back over the period of time since you've made the changes and being proud of yourself for sticking to them.

keep up the good work, buddy :)

not to bust ur veggie bubble, but most of those things can also be attributed to just the simple act of making up your mind to make tangible, positive changes in your life and then sticking to them...there's a sense of relief and rejuvination that comes with saying "damnit! i've had enough of this shit! i'm gonna make some changes!" then there's the excitement, optimism, and focus associated with making a list of those things that you are going to change and making a plan(s) on your approach to elict those changes. then there's the sense of accomplishment and well-being associated with looking back over the period of time since you've made the changes and being proud of yourself for sticking to them.

keep up the good work, buddy :)

Bro it's a fact that a raw diet is healthier for you. The facts are out there and the research has been done. I'm only 51% raw so I'm far from a vegan. Before I started eating raw foods my diet was already meticulous. It has been just about my entire life so it's not really like I'm making extreme life changes here. Check out the results from this study done from people on raw diets for over 2 years:

http://www.iowasource.com/food/lenkastudy_0806.html

Did you know that everyone you eat cooked food your body releases antibodies and white blood cells as if it were an intruder. 'The constant daily fight against the toxic effects of cooked food unnecessarily exhausts the body's strength and vitality, thus causing disease and the modern shortness of life. This does not happen when raw foods are digested.'

http://www.health101.org/art_raw_foods.htm

Bro it's a fact that a raw diet is healthier for you. The facts are out there and the research has been done. I'm only 51% raw so I'm far from a vegan. Before I started eating raw foods my diet was already meticulous. It has been just about my entire life so it's not really like I'm making extreme life changes here. Check out the results from this study done from people on raw diets for over 2 years:

Raw Food Diet Study, Aug 06

Did you know that everyone you eat cooked food your body releases antibodies and white blood cells as if it were an intruder. 'The constant daily fight against the toxic effects of cooked food unnecessarily exhausts the body's strength and vitality, thus causing disease and the modern shortness of life. This does not happen when raw foods are digested.'

Health 101 - Articles - Benefits of Eating Uncooked Food

i'm just being a wise ass...i don't know enough about the subject to have an intelligent discussion/debate...thus, i will bow to your experience...keep on crunchin'! :)

i'm just being a wise ass...i don't know enough about the subject to have an intelligent discussion/debate...thus, i will bow to your experience...keep on crunchin'! :)
dick move bro

Top Bottom