Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Couple of lifestyle updates from your old pal Lestat

Sometimes he says things that are kinda harsh. I wonder if he has ever been considered for having Aspergers. It's high functioning autism

lol I don't think so. I've looked at the characteristics and he does not have most of them. His ex-wife suggested it so I was curious and looked at it. Nope.

fuck you pick3 I KNEW you'd be clicking here!!!

No, not the :rainbow: lifestyle updates.

I don't drink anymore, not at all, complete abstinence. A teatotler.

I don't eat any meat besides fish and seafood now. No poultry, beef, pork, or the like.

I read a book called Eating Animals and without even trying, it killed my appetite for most meats.

I will eat local grown, air chilled poultry if I had it, and some places sell it, but I don't go out of my way for it so I haven't had any.

Luckily I work in IT, packed full of Indians, who are mostly vegetarians so there are tons of vegetarian options around for me.

Back when I was trying to get all swoled up I ate ridiculous amounts of meat though, I wonder if its possible to pack on mass with a near vegetarian (I call it pescatarian) diet?

This is something I have looked into and the answer is no, you cannot get any good amount of muscle mass on an all vegan diet. I'm actually in the process of converting my diet to 51% raw. It's been a week and I can already tell a HUGE difference mentally and physically.

Top Bottom