Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Black Man's Sunday Afternoon.....by Dial_tone

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
I rode my bike out to the Manhattan Beach Grand Prix to watch my n*gga Rahsaan Bahati do this for the 3rd straight year.

sprint_2sm.jpg

I won't bore you gym rats with race photos, just know it ended like this.

I took some shots on the ride back home.

First things first, you can't really tell directly from behind but damn, this girl had a phat round ass that needed to be introduced to my tongue.

b-IMG_1678.jpg

Heading down to Pacific Coast Highway to get my black ass home.

b-IMG_1679.jpg

b-IMG_1680.jpg

Manhattan Beach Pier

b-IMG_1681.jpg

Move, bitch...get out da way, get out da way. Your ass is blocking traffic...actually, hold it long enough for me to execute a drive-by.

b-IMG_1682.jpg

Hermosa Beach Pier

b-IMG_1684.jpg

b-IMG_1686.jpg

b-IMG_1687.jpg

Looking toward Palos Verdes. I have to ride up that to get home.

b-IMG_1688.jpg

The beach at Torrance

b-IMG_1689.jpg

Starting my way up

b-IMG_1695.jpg

They keep rebuilding this road because it keeps sliding into the ocean...hopefully not when I'm riding by.

b-IMG_1697.jpg

3 more miles to go and it's allllll uphill...time for a Caramel Frappucino...yes, this is really the patio at a Starbucks and yes, that is really the Pacific Ocean.

b-IMG_1702.jpg

b-IMG_1704.jpg

Thumbs up pose Dave Palumbo style...AWWW YEAH!..and fuck, I need some Grecian Formula.

b-IMG_1705.jpg

Check out that breeze, suckas. 4pm and it's about 68 degrees out there. Dude next to me said it 93 earlier on the other side of the hill.

Back on the bike and 1.2 miles later I stop for more pics...translation - my fat ass is seriously coughing up a lung and I NEED TO STOP!

b-IMG_1698.jpg

What you can't see in those clouds out there....

b-IMG_1700.jpg

is this....

CatalinaIslandWest.jpg

WELCOME.....TO FANTASY ISLAND! da plane! da plane! Actually it's Catalina Island.

catalinahistory.jpg

Catalina.jpg

Last edited:
fuck that made me slightly miss socal (oh wait, now i remember all the raging douche bags who dress/act like they are 16 even though they're 45.)

i should get back into riding. it's great for adventures, like the one you described. easier on the knees than running.

also, are you black? haven't seen you reference that yet. thx bor/

Top Bottom