Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Shoulder Surgery Tips

DSPO

If you are planning on having shoulder surgery here are a few tips that you may want to consider.

1. Start using 150mg Deca and 40mg of Anavar about 2 weeks prior to your surgery and continue your medication (heh heh) through your recovery period (8-12 weeks).

2. Keep the diet clean…you do not want to get fat while you are not able to train.

3. Begin cardio as soon as possible. I was able to start running after only 12 days.

4. The worse part for me was sleeping the first 4 nights…so just put two pillows under your head, a pillow under the shoulder and one on your chest and let your arm rest on the pillow on your chest.

5. Use a CPM for 6-8 hours a day for the first 4 days then 3-4 hours for the next 1 – 2 weeks. Here is a link for the CPM
http://www.orthologic.com/products/detail.asp?product=4

6. Ask your doctor to install a narcain pump into the wound. This is a numbing medication that stays with you for the first 3-4 days. It slowly releases medication to help with any pain.

7. Ice 3 times a day for 30-60 minutes

8. Take anti-inflammatory like Celebrex or Vioxx the day after your surgery.

I hope this helps someone in the future

DSPO

So far all I've had is a shoulder impingment (sp)....no surgery yet. Good advice never the less. I will have to save it for future reference.

Top Bottom