Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Cycle of Test, Deca and Winstol. Help, anyone please?

gaaaaaaahl

Hi Guys! I'm new here. I just want to ask experienced guys about taking this cycle, btw, this is my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was 12 week Sustanon 500mg and 6 week Dbol 40mg.

Citizenship - Filipino
Age - 25
Weight - 187 lbs.
BF% - 12-14%
Years of training - 4 years. Lifting 2 days on and 1 day off. Eating 6 meals a day, not always clean but I managed eating every 2-3 hours a day.

This is my cycle:

Week 1-5

Testobolin 325mg by ***** (Mix of 5 Test) - 1ml Monday and 1ml Thursday
Decabolin Blend 300mg by Keifei (Mix of 3 Deca) - 1ml Tuesday and 1ml Friday

Week 1-6

^^^^ Stanabolic 50mg (Winstrol) - 1ml every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Now, my question is, will this cycle work even if it's a 6 week short cycle? My mentor here in the Philippines, I'm not saying his name but he's a 3-time Mr. Universe, told me to do this cycle. I'm just worried cause I know Tests and Decas must be run 8-12 weeks. He gave me a diet consisting of super clean foods to be taken. And he didn't gave me PCT neither. Can anyone help me out if I would pursue my mentor's cycle knowing he's a Mr. Universe or if I would adjust it 8-12 weeks cycle. My goal is to gain a quality mass muscle. Thanks.

Last edited:
definitely run it longer... decca 8 weeks, test 10 weeks, also sounds like those blends have fast acting esters in there, so i would inject every mon, wed, fri, twice a week only is a waste of the acetate and prop, pp esters.

Thanks for the reply sir! I was just wondering, why would my mentor give me this kind of cycle if it doesn't work, any ideas sir? I can't really decide to what I am gonna do..

Thanks for the reply sir! I was just wondering, why would my mentor give me this kind of cycle if it doesn't work, any ideas sir? I can't really decide to what I am gonna do..

Tell your mentor he has alot to learn himself!
I have over 40 yrs in the field ,everyone knows Test and Deca are long esters and are just starting to work at week 5 it makes no sense to stop.Run Test 12 wks the deca 10wks.

Ok sir, seems you're right about it.. :) This is my mentor, the one on the left, and unfortunately he's the Arnold Classic Amateur Champ. :)

photo.php

^^ you can run steroids how you wish, its your body.

however deca peak levels as radar said do not even come till weeks into it. learn about half lives and what they mean and you will understand why this is the case. it takes time to build up in the body.

but hey its your body so do as you wish. a more practical solution here would be to run test prop and NPP instead. shorter esters so you can run a shorter cycle

Yes I understand sir. :) I would like to run it this way:

Week 1-10

Testobolin 325mg by (Mix of 5 Test) - 1ml Monday
Decabolin Blend 300mg (Mix of 3 Deca) - 1ml Tuesday

Week 4-10

Stanabolic (Winstrol) 50mg - 1ml every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Is this cycle better than what I stated above?

You can but it would be a waste. Like everyone else said run deca atleast 10wks. It doesn't get good til atleast wk 4-6.

A lot of guys swear by 6 week cycles. However, those same guys waste a lot of money and gear not getting the full potential out of cycles.

I am the same as you in that a guy who taught me most of what I know did 6 week cycles as well. And he is a monster of a man. But the chemical make-up of Deca, Test is undeniable in that they are both long-acting esters.

In Leiman's terms, it takes "longer" for the "ester" to reach optimum levels in your body. Between 3-4 weeks typically. Cutting the cycle short at 6 weeks risks getting only 2 really good weeks of use. Running it 10 guarantees at least 6.

So ironically, doing 10 weeks of test injections is really like doing 6 weeks of test in general, as the first 4 yield little to nothing by way of results.

Top Bottom