Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 inches

hehateme000 said:
good shit bro, im tired of the same girl LOL i want a 5'8" blonde, athletic, blue eyes, tan, sexy voice, 34C, 00 jean size, AHHHHH and weigh a buck ten :) :)

5'8" and 110lbs? You want to bang a skeleton?

Shit, 130lbs at at 5'8" is skinny.

6 inches is average. i would say 4 would be small. Im close to 7 that would put me just barely over small in one of the above posts. I have NEVER had complaints and I am a dirty whore :p. Like BikiniM says. If a girl thinks 6 is small, she is probably a dirty whore anyway :)

Bikini mom is right. Not all girls are like that, but the vast majority is used to see 6-7 inches cawks. Mine hangs 6-6.5 flaccid. A while ago, on a titty bar, before a lap dance, I was like 40% hard; I asked the lady "you wanna see my cock?" she said yes, I said sit down, I unbuttoned, unzipped, pull the snake out, she twisted her legs over the couch, got pale and said "ok please put that thing away from me please" so having that reaction from a girl who's seen a few, is like proof of what BM is sayin'.

layinback said:
i rarely use more than "6"

a dislodged cervix is a party pooper
usually at this point i would reply with my standard "brag, bragg, BRAGGG" line...but having seen ur pics here i know better! :evil: :artist: :lmao:

When your about to have sex with a girl, do they really care so much about the size? Youd think theyd just want a cock stuffed in them (well i wont say 6inches is stuffin them but mainly just poundin the shit out of them)

dood, if you have done your foreplay correctly and long enough the length of your tool will be the farthest thing from her mind!

can i get a "HELL YEHHHH" here?

Its weird, I thought my cock might be shrinking. I was pretty horny this morning so I pulled out a ruler while jerking off. Matched my previous best measurement!

So I think maybe its just those times I dont get ultra hard, it doesent quite look as big. Or to be more precise, it isnt as big unless I get 100% hard.

Oh, if anyone was wondering 7 and 3/4"

:)

As far as girls liking big cocks, I doubt there are many. I have had a few experiences where we could not get my cock inside a girl due to a thick section in the middle of it. Ive also lost my hard on because it was painful for me!

Top Bottom