Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 inches

rnch said:
a yes...... "internet inches" :FRlol:

Lol, well I will send you a picture next time I take a measurement if you want.

:)

If Im telling the truth you have to send me naked pics of your girlfriend, hows that?

lol....what goes on my computer STAYS on my computer!

"a gentlemen never kisses and tells"---advice from mom AND dad.

hahaha, for sure. I can turn a girl on it aint hard for me i guess ive always been a little insecure about that shit which is unusual for me im not an insecure person AT ALL. My ex was tho...thats a whole different story :p

Thx for the replies guys, its nice to not be ashamed about what i talk on here. So in conclusion 6 inches should make any girl happy???

Dude, just be in the moment, you are over thinking it and its going to make you a bad lover. If in the middle of everything you keep thinking, "Is this big enough", or god forbid if you happen to ask in the heat of the moment "Is this big enough for ya"! You are going to ruin it.

Just live in the moment and worry about making her feel good

hehateme000 said:
When your about to have sex with a girl, do they really care so much about the size? Youd think theyd just want a cock stuffed in them (well i wont say 6inches is stuffin them but mainly just poundin the shit out of them)

Dude... chick don't like 6" jackhammers. :worried:

Gotta learn some skillz!

hawaiianflash said:
Dude... chick don't like 6" jackhammers. :worried:

Gotta learn some skillz!

haha yea im jus overthinkin it. dude i know it aint jus poundin im not gay

Top Bottom